Viewing last 25 versions of post by DerpyFast in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

[@Background Pony \#545C](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5347463#post_5347463)
Okay so, here's an inconsistency I've been sitting on for awhile:

If the Pegasi and Earth Ponies weren't in contact for hundreds of years, and didn't make contact until after Zipp and Sunny were adults, how do they both know what a Bakey-Boo Oven is?

And I came up with a needlessly complicated headcanon to explain it.

We know that Zipp had one as a filly. Now, if the oven was a product of Earth Ponies, then it seems unlikely that one would get smuggled into Zephyr Heights, or that the royals would allow their children to play with one. So it's probably a product of Zephyr Heights. I think if Argyle is able to acquire all these artifacts, there's probably some kind of black market that deals in goods from the other tribes. So I think Argyle got his handooves on the oven from there, and gave it to Sunny.

Here's where it gets interesting. Not only does it tie into her love of baking, it also helps explain why she's more open to contacting the other tribes. She probably went

"How can they be evil? They made this adorable little oven!"

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
No reason given
Edited by DerpyFast