MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #3BBB
From this :  
“Get to know Princess Petals: a Pegasus from Zephyr Heights! Princess Petals is a stylish and talented pop star. Imagine she is performing at the Royal Gala with Singing Star Princess Petals, inspired by the My Little Pony: A New Generation movie. Includes a 6-inch Princess Petals pink pony figure with a character-inspired music note Cutie Mark on one side. Articulated figure’s soft purple hair is curled in her signature style. She also features music and movement! Press her Cutie Mark to hear her sing part of her song, Glowing Up”.
Background Pony #CF50
@Background Pony #3BBB  
It’s been this way since Friendship is Magic, Season 01. Absolutely no one was surprised in s04 finale when pegasi couldn’t fly, because that was known for years.  
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
G1 cartoon had no pegasus magic, though all ponies had magical manes. G1 comic had no Pegasus magic, it had individual magic instead.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I find it funny how Celestia and Luna united the tribes and ushered in a millennia of pony harmony, but a few indeterminate years of Twilight’s ruling has caused the 3 tribes to grow distrustful and segregated of each other.
Background Pony #6879
@Dustcan  
I just hope it’s for a legit reason and not “lol, Twilight had thoughts of murdering someone”…Stares at Luke from TLJ
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
The most likely is that some new character(s) screwed it up for everyone and ponies separated because they’re generally dim-witted.
Background Pony #4C79
One of the songs is called ‘Glowing Up’. I wonder if any of the songs is called ‘Find your Sparkle’.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan

We don’t actually know how much time it’s been.

@Background Pony #CF50  
It’s been this way since Friendship is Magic, Season 01.

I don’t think so. What episode was this established in? It was definitely true since Twilight’s Kingdom.

As a side note, I’m not really a fan of the idea. If a creature has wings, it makes sense to assume its ability to fly comes from having wings, rather than from magic. Narratively, you could have achieved the same effect by saying that Tirek stole their ability to control the weather.

Anyways, if they play up the irony angle I brought up earlier, then it kinda works out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide