MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I like the idea that after the movie, “The Reunification” is something that happens in the background. It’s this massive event, and we catch small glimpses of it through the adventure of The Mane Five. Sort of like the Fire Nation’s invasion.
Background Pony #9FA0
@DerpyFast  
I think “The Reunification” is gonna be like a season or even show-long arc, like how the Gala was for S1 and the school was for S8, etc.

I can’t tell if Hitch’s face is annoyed that he’s being followed by seagulls or he’s just serious about having seagulls as helpers in his sheriff duties. XD
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
After watching family appreciation day episode in g4, ponyville is surely abandoned cause of the Zapp apples losing their magic, if that’s why ponyville is deserted because of them, then it’ll make sense there.
Background Pony #57CE
@Shimmering Spectacle  
Tbf, I already knew it was gonna be released much earlier.  
Netflix’s trailers can also be released 6-7 weeks before the film/series release date.

Though judging by the comment above, it seems likely.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide