MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Alright. Family is locked up in their rooms and the living room is soundproofed. The big screen TV is mine so time for some next gen ponies.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Halfway through episode 2 and I notice the continuity with TYT is intact if the chronology is all over the place. I guess Maretime Bay Day 2.0 spoiled me.
I knew the animation quality wouldn’t be on par with the movie but I’m pretty sure it’s also a downgrade from the first episode.
Well, first chapter. The bundle of episodes released today is now collectively Chapter 2.
GoodVibesGorgeous
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Grumpy and antisocial
I just watched the first episode. It’s quite different from FiM and I say that as a compliment. It was so much fun to watch! Loved hearing Toots again, even though I have no idea who his new voice is (Jonathan Tan is the only male voice credited, but it’s also possible Toots’ voice is done by either JJ Gerber or Rob Tinkler).
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Ok is it just me or are the animation errors a lot more noticeable now, since it’s CGI instead of 2D animation?
also I’m starting to wonder if Jazz not having any ears is international at this point
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I just realized Windy being a unicorn is convenient for the symmetry of the Mane 5. She’ll probably join their group sooner than Sprout does.
Background Pony #808E
||Izzy can talk to her ancestors, like “Auntie Buttons”?
Possible Native American influences for unicorns?||
Background Pony #80C2
I mean, it is the first time we hear from an alicorn’s mouth the word ‘immortal’.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
Just realized the unicorn filly’s name is Peach Fizz, not Peach Fuzz. Gonna do lots and lots of corrections in the MLP Wiki later, because I still have not found the Find & Replace function there.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
Finished the second episode just now (I spent two hours screenprinting all non-English dubbing credits of the first episode to help myself edit the Cast page in the MLP Wiki). The error with Misty’s horn was corrected!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide