MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #486A
I’d like to see the Mane Five discorded/or corrupted at some point. Total anarchy Hitch sounds like a fun idea.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Also I have watched the other half! Overall thoughts and review in the next post.
Cutie mark mix up
-Classic theme, man I miss it already
-Unicorn float magic? They should really scavenge for some advanced spellbooks.
-I don’t know if tortoises can talk but anyway it seems they misspelled his name with a k. Or was it always a k and they misspell it with a c?
-Apparently the citizens like any background character changes their mind like they change their clothes. And they don’t seem to wear much anymore.
-Zecora would be delighted at these new hoofmade ingredients
-I think I hear Sprout sobbing in the distance
-Is that what it’s called now? Prisbeam power? Aight. Also Mother of Monsters anyone? A artificial mice is step 1.
-That old guy really looks uncanny to similar old g4 stallions. Must be the beard
-Izzy’s no Stare Master. And the stare master can’t be beaten.
-A Royal Problem all over again, now with persona swaps!
-Crab has smooth moves
-Yeah she won’t give Misty one
-Hitch-Switched Squiditch
-So that’s what the citizens think of Hitch
-OW! That sick burn from Toots!
-Ouch, that impact from the mice to her face
-This episode is pretty much slapstick galore, pain everywhere
-Nice to see their secret handshake back
-Wait, so Sparky wasn’t required? He created the problem, didn’t need to fix it? I need to watch Royal Problem again
-That stuffing animation when Sunny puts that fruit in is also pain
-Where did Glory get that book? Sunny’s House? Definitely not. Even Sunny didn’t recognise it’s significance.
-Dad puns.
-Fluttershy would be ecstatic. Well she is, up there…
Traditional Unicorn Sleepover
-Sprouty again!
-Misty menaces
-I feel happy for Izzy now that there’s another unicorn in town :)
-Pinkie style teleport!
-Haven’t heard Bridlewood for a long time, where’s Alphabittle? Or Phyllis? Was Misty from Bridlewood? Another Unicorn populated place?
-Just Misty is fine by me. Although someone did say her last name might become permanent soon for reasons.
-I think Sunny gained extra “bones” in her cheek. It never puffed like that before.
-Does Izzy have a family? Had a family?
-That terrible singing, no offense to Misty fans
-That’s not the Lantern that was close to her?
-Story time!
-Sunny doesn’t know Twilight’s friends? Even though she had figures of them in clear, accurate detail? Also yeah, that’s where the discrepancies start. She got Unicorn right but instead of Fluttershy who was a pegasus, it was a random earth pony? Discord might be correct on his detail or its another false memory he had. Who knows. The similarities are there though.
-Those places didn’t exist before? Then that definitely means it’s not any existing place that was renovated. Except Bridlewood which might be the Everfree forest but otherwise, the new map doesn’t help at all.
-Half right, again similarities except for the Opaline being a good guy part
-Interrogator Zipp
-Oh now she finds the lantern
-Did Zipp catch the villainesses name? Tune in next time!
Hoof done it?
-That’s a really quick transition to morning. Too quick
-Sunny seems really unconcerned about the missing Lantern. Or that she doesn’t know the significance
-Never mind
-Animation starting to look wonky
-Neat suit up sequence!
-The animation is really screwing up now. Were they in a hurry?
-Never eat dirt guys. Don’t be Zipp
-Yay for Pipp, she found it!
-That rubber bone does look like something else
-If the Unity Crystals have the Prisbeam, what’s the Lantern for? Maybe a portable Prisbeam? Seems risky.
-Classic BG pony reactions return! Zipp does look like a robocop
-Typical children
-So that’s what she names her workshop? I thought she might have said the episode name cause that’s breaking the fourth wall
-Daddy Hitch is best Hitch
-This definitely takes place before the Discord arc but yeah, let’s not tell the townsfolk?
-Ohhhhh, that explains why she looks so tired with the baggy eyes. I never even asked for it.
-Unicorns can only lift things so far with Lumos as a side effect. Nothing else.
-Zipp’s now back to square one. Also interrogation, in the bathroom?
-Meta
-Misty got feline grace
-I don’t think we got a clearer explanation of what the sparkle thing is. Not to mention Izzy has since apparently not used that special skill of hers since.
-That song is not only a banger, but that music video could double as an anime OP or closing! I swear that fits better. Well, too bad I won’t get to listen to it again. It fits better in different contexts than that. A wasted opportunity but oh well.
-That’s a really exaggerated expression for Windy to say that
-Pipp’s pog face
-How many magic sources does this pony need? Even Tirek didn’t need everything even to get him to his ultimate form
-Sparky can apparently give life too. Just how potent can his magic get? Transform Senor Butterscotch into a real boy?
-Hey! The credits has a different song!
Have you seen this dragon?
-When will we see Figgy?
-As much as I love his Rockstar voice, that really is uncalled for but hey, he can really rock it.
-Ponyfied Jargon is still a thing. We got BBBFF before
-Did they reused Hitch’s line? Or was the guy nearly having an aneurysm? No offense by the way
-Hitch be acting like pony-dragon-mom/sister Twilight
-Famous last words
-Are the plants alive too?
-Yeah, I’m not keeping track of every critters name
-I swear Izzy forgets she has magic more than Twilight
-Sparky did all that? By himself??!! What even is he? Maybe he’s nearing Spike’s level of intelligence
-Did they….? No they did not.
-I’ll take the Yodivaphone Pinkie plays over that contraption
-Kurtle or Curtle?
-Old defense factory? Canterlogic? It apparently shut down. So how’s Phyllis in the meantime?
-Huh, the animation is getting better. Maybe I should rewatch the movie and then chapter 2 episode 8
-Is Glitterbomb also his superhero name?
-She really has feline grace! Sort of. Well she tried
-I’m Hitchman!
-I really want to see an episode where he goes dark. That’s an amazing Batman impression.
-Ends of Equestria sounds like a potential plot idea once Opaline has been dealt with
-A 100 Moons since, Spike? Only he has a special dragonfire. But if she does mean even a dragon’s fire in general then what happened to them?
-This definitely looks more than enough. Opaline must be that powerful if even Twilight or Discord couldn’t stop her. And Discord’s a reality warper!
-Frost burn is a thing. So cold it burns. Poor Misty :(
-Did Izzy steal that tram? I mean it’s old but still.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Alrighty, it’s now the end of “Chapter 2”. Now where do I start? I like the show so far. Misty, a completely new unknown character that’s related to the main bad guy Opaline has definitively stole the spotlight from even the main characters themselves due to how dorky she is. Makes her seem more relevant than Sprout is. Speaking of which, he’s back! Well yah, he’s back. That’s it. Apparently, Canterlogic has shut down, meaning that Phyllis no longer works there or even at all. Given Sprout’s doing community service (and is the most powerful earth pony magic user), I guess he’s paying his mom for everything, poor guy, at least his mom didn’t tell him the harsh truth of being a terrible sheriff. Anyway, he’s back but not even Sunny nor Hitch seem to react any strongly with him despite all he did in ANG. Guess they know him well or something. While this show is on the more “adventurous side”, especially where Opaline is concerned, sometimes it can feel more kiddy, thanks to Sparky existing. I don’t hate him but he feels IDK…I will give him props for setting up traps at home all alone by himself. Didn’t know he had kind of IQ level. His special dragonfire is interesting though. It can transform things, even into something as alive as a butterfly. For real there should be an episode where Butterscotch becomes a real pony. Not like it’s the first time ponies can be artificially created but yeah. While a kid’s show, Zipp pretty much steers things back on track knowing that there is something deeper behind the scenes going on. Don’t know how much Zipp has listened in on Misty but she didn’t get her master’s name unfortunately. And on that topic, we are still miles away before the finale. Assuming it’s the same number of episodes of 26, I’m guessing that with my math, 3 chapters of 8 episodes = 24. The first special is one, that’s 25 now. Which leaves room for one more that is the finale which might be 40mins long to total up 26. So aside from the finale, we now have to wait 2 more chapters and given how long we waited, we’re in for a long haul. Well either way, the show is nice. I’ll say it’s an 8/10 for me. We do have many questions to ask still, especially the interquel between G4 and 5. Hopefully the future episodes will address that. Toodles!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Universal Studio’s Halloween Horror Nights hasn’t been the same ever since the COVID-19 Pandemic. It’s now being handled by a blank flank unicorn bossed around by an edgy, Tempest Shadow knockoff.
Episode was alright, I mostly enjoyed the interactions all of the main characters had, including Misty and Opaline. Still felt bad for Posey having her flowers be turned to carbohydrates. I also still wasn’t a fan of the fart joke either but whatever.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

🎶I thought that earth ponies were the pony ladder’s bottom rung🎶
🎶I heard that Pegasi were brutes you’d hate to be among!🎶
You smell like fishes
You’re viscous! I bet ya eat your young!
🎶Meet any one of you the thing to do is run away!🎶
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide