MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Well i mean they are all implied to be dead. (Makes sense for why izzy is so proud of her family name)
Auntie Buttons is explicitly dead, being her great great aunt and all
Uncle Fizzy and izzys mom is reffered to in past tense, also fizzy could be the uncle to auntie button? who knows
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’ve started catching up on the comics.
I’m always secretly relieved when I don’t really enjoy something. So far, I don’t feel like the comics add much. I’ve read up to #8.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
tbh with what ive heard its more likely april, but hopefully we will get a trailer soon bc god this wait has been unbearable
Posted Report
Background Pony #13BA
The last update we got of future content was in October of last year. Now I’m not sure if the original source should be trusted
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
“Make Your Mark, you’ve been in a coma for…quite some time. I’m sure you’d like to know how long. I’m afraid it’s been…nine years.”
I don’t mean to sound impatient or entitled, but I do completely agree with MYM’s release schedule being a bummer. Things would be easier if they just kept us posted on specific dates.
Posted Report
Background Pony #13BA
@CloudMistDragon
I agree. Makes me wish Hasbro handed over MYM to a better experienced studio. Maybe even Boulder Media if they never had plans to sell it. Not only would we have gotten the movie quality, but the amount of episodes a year would have been a lot more too.
I get Atomic Cartoons is trying their best to improve, but even then, it takes a long time for them to make a single step.
Posted Report
Background Pony #13BA
@northern haste
It kind of does. From what I’ve heard, the reason we didn’t get twenty something episodes in a year is because it would take a million frames in total to render, and Atomic Cartoons doesn’t have the power to render all of that and release that many episodes. This is why we get 8 a chapter (excluding specials).
Even if it wasn’t distributed by Netflix, we probably would have gotten the same batches of 8 episodes.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
Not that kids should be like this but surely they know even they can be impatient or would lose interest as g3 did?
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Eh im sure they know it somewhat, but i think they have bigger issues then mlp atm, both media property, and company wide wise
Posted Report
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
had a weird dream last night but it got me thinking: would Izzy be the kind of person to answer telemarketer’s phone calls or buy stupid Shyay t from late night infomercals?
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
If issue 7 was an episode, I would be stunned at Hitch singing a parody of September. Though, laws on parodies I heard are strict.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Mr.Myoozik
I was kind of surprised when Sunny started singing We Wish You A Merry Christmas in different lyrics. But at that point, it’s probably public domain and also rather famous and recognisable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide