MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #9141
It wouldn’t surprise they probably do a Luke Skywalker thing with Twilight being the old mentor to the new hero/heroes.
Background Pony #4B15
@Background Pony #6879  
When you think about it G5 is going to be the beast wars to G4’s G1 if you’re drawing comparisons to transformers.

-both were all CGI shows that continued the lore of the previous generation  
  • new cast of characters with (highly possible) cameos from old characters.
Background Pony #6C85
@Background Pony #4D5A  
I think it will depend on the number of Seasons and how much the show writers want G5 to be their own thing. If G5 has 9 Seasons there are going to be a few cameos. If it’s only 2 Season, probably not.

Personally I think Spike or Discord are the most likely candidates for a cameo.
Background Pony #7A9F
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Just 3 bits mostly

-the Cutie Mark Crusaders have become like Girl Scouts like organization  
  • Pony Ville will mentioned a number of times though season 1 probably be visited in season 2 its now tourist attraction for those that believe in main 6  
  • Luster Dawn fate will be addressed at some point^^
Background Pony #6ABD
I don’t like to believe random “Source: trust me guys” info posted on 4Chan or PonyChan but I really hope the Cutie Mark Crusaders one is true because that’s a neat idea. That sounds like a cool “show don’t tell” worldbuilding thing too, like Sunny casually talks about being in an organization that is basically Girl Scouts that’s just called the Cutie Mark Crusaders and you can just fill in the blanks from there if you’re a G4 fan. If not, well then it’s just a cute Easter Egg you don’t need to know beyond “it’s basically girl scouts.”
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Blissful690  
Well, yeah. But G5 is going to expand our knowledge about Equestria, getting to know about the CMC, Ponyville and Luster Dawn can be considered part of it! To be honest, it would be weird if nothing from G4 was mentioned.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide