MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #0A40
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Interesting theory.

Assuming that the series keeps the voice acting in Vancouver, i could see FiM voice actors getting shuffled. They did that when G3 and G4 came, so…
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@TheFinite  
People are always gonna be lewding something, even controversial characters or what not. It all just comes down to if it’s a joke or if that person is like James Charles. I’m just surprised people are so open about telling someone who’s worked on the movie, something so trivial.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Does no one remember what happened with Fame and Misfortune? It got rewritten without DHX’s permission to bash the adult fans, and this caused such a rift between Hasbro and DHX that they broke up and never looked back (Pony Life could be leftover episode ideas from Hasbro for all we know) and then there’s also Pony Tale Adventures which was shut down recently; someone at Hasbro clearly doesn’t like adult fans/NSFW one bit.
Background Pony #6879
@Wiimeiser  
Seems a bit stupid from that guys POV, if we’re looking it at from a business perspective: Why tell adult fans, who are giving you a load of extra money, to piss off?
Background Pony #7A60
@Wiimeiser  
Mlp always had adult fans who, most likely like to collect the toys. There’s nothing wrong with adults liking a show guided more to children/teens. However it does become a problem when those adults become entitled. Especially to stuff that isn’t really important.
Background Pony #7A60
@WyrmSpawN  
I understand why the episode is not like and I understand both sides. But I’m siding more on the writiers here. Some bronies, especially on Twitter, are very vocal about what they want, so they bombard the writers. So it probably left a bad taste in their mouths. It’s one thing to be upset when the writing for child base show is very questionable and very concerning, it’s another thing when you’re upset because your not getting what you want.
Background Pony #6ABD
@Wiimeiser  
It’s almost common knowledge that Fame and Misfortune doesn’t resemble MA Larson’s original script/episode idea at all and that we don’t even really know all the people who had a hand in writing it. He said he disliked being credited for a mean-spirited episode like that. But everything else you said is new to me, where did you hear all that?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide