MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
I still think that G5 is set so far into the future that almost no one we met in G4 (save extremely long-lived characters such as Spike and Discord) is still alive.
Background Pony #121A
I still think that G5 is set so far into the future that almost no one we met in G4 (save extremely long-lived characters such as Spike and Discord) is still alive.

And even if they are alive so long after the end of G4, they are probably not long part of the mortal world with the possible exception of Spike. If the Mane 6 appeared, they would be immortal spirit beings as part of the ponies’ common magical source in the mysterious dimension - for there is no other logical explanation for them to appear in the movie.

It seems that Hasbro has problems with its G5 toys, without a trailer that could elaborate on the role models, their background and action, there is quite a bit that can motivate outsiders to be interested in the G5 by themselves. The advertising campaign has now become too violent, and it is noticeable that it is not going well. Then the trailer must come out. If they were to wait “a little more”, “a little more”, without announcing when it will be out - and then almost until the movie comes out - sales may stagnate. Is now strongly convinced that Hasbro has made a big mistake by switching to Netflix.

People are starting to walk away. Interest weakens. Others gain attention. Even the fans are starting to get bored of it all. Should the trailer be absent for the next few days - it could be detrimental to the G5`s future. There are now only two months left until the movie.
Background Pony #AE71
@GoodVibesGorgeous  
Celestia lived over a thousand years, it would be dumb if Twilight didn’t have that ability even after ascending to full alicornhood.  
I think we might see Twilight, if not in the movie then maybe the series.
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
@Background Pony #121A  
[bq=”Background Pony #121A”] @GoodVibesGorgeous
People are starting to walk away. Interest weakens. Others gain attention. Even the fans are starting to get bored of it all. Should the trailer be absent for the next few days - it could be detrimental to the G5`s future. There are now only two months left until the movie.
Thats right
Background Pony #C0B3
In the G5 movie, Sunny proves to be as magical as Twilight Sparkle, as loyal as Rainbow Dash, as honest as Applejack, as kind as Fluttershy, as generous as Rarity, and have the laughter of Pinkie Pie.

Reaction?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide