MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #0164
So he either works under Hitch or both he and Hitch work under the sheriff?
Background Pony #3E03
@Background Pony #B8BE  
So that guy, the one who leaked their names, probably saw these toys. That’s why he was talking about Sprout as if he was one of the main characters. It’s because he is alongside the mane 5 in this collection.
Background Pony #B8BE
Shine on, Everypony! Join an unexpected group of friends when you meet Deputy Sprout, Sunny Starscout, Hitch Trailblazer, Princess Petals, Zipp Storm, and Izzy Moonbow. When these 6 ponies are together, they have the power to bring magic back!

6?  
Source: https://www.target.com/p/my-little-pony-anew-generation-shining-adventures-collection//A-81969868
Background Pony #466E
@Background Pony #B8BE  
That’s weird. ||Would they really have a main cast with three Earth Ponies and only one Unicorn? Considering some other set replaced Hitch with Sunny’s dad I’m not sure that Sprout is a main character. Then again, we have the text. Unless it was made-up by whoever is responsible for the toys, it confirms that Sprout is at least playing an important role in the movie. ||
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I just realised that Zipp and izzy’s VA’s already have experience working with eachother, since Kimiko Glenn was one of the main cast on Liza Koshy’s YouTube premium show
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
I just discovered one of the producers is Cecil Kramer who also worked for my childhood favs: Astroboy (2009), Flushed Away and Curse Of The Wererabbit
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide