MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

stalker1234

meeeeeee
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH

oh great 👍, buy me a cup of tea and we talk about each other, do you speak spanish? in which other group do I see you on Discord? aaa you already have a Twitter account, if I remember your account. the other to follow the thread, I hope that there are not only ponies in the series, although as it is an introduction it is prudent that it be to introduce the protagonists
Background Pony #CC20
Has this thread really gone the route of discussing Gen 4 vs Gen 5? Can we talk about something more lighthearted please?!
Background Pony #8918
I kind-of ship Alphabittle and Queen Haven now because of their interactions in the movie.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Mikey  
He means on Twitter. I reported the account he’s referencing, because it’s solely dedicated to sending targeted harassment against anyone that dislikes G5 at all. And now the loser that runs the account is trying to play as the victim when the sole reason for the accounts existence is to indirectly cause death threats to be sent to people just because they have different opinions on a movie. Most accounts that do this type of thing censor the name, this guy doesn’t.
Background Pony #5A42
@SparkleDash  
Again, seems like you don’t even know anything about how that account functions. You’re literally spouting the same nonsense as your “friend”.  
Literally the sole existence of that account is to showcase literal cringe and other things that many people in this fandom roll their eyes at. They’re not causing people to send death threats at all. What kind of research are you doing? Behavior like this is just begging to be showed on there.

Now please, can we get back to the topic of G5 and let the dereailers sulk elsewhere?
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@Background Pony #5A42

Look, I’m not interested in continuing with that Twitter account, I didn’t even know that this account existed, until he uploaded things about me and now he becomes the victim, when he dedicates himself to that, to make fun, but it is better to continue with the Thread, this problem solve myself with my complaints directly. yes of course we can continue with G5! I believe that Alphabittle is a descendant of Discord! and that he happened to Zipp and Pipp’s parents?
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Background Pony #5A42  
How is calling fellow human beings “cringe” and attacking them for their opinions on a cartoon not harassment? That’s literally what they’ve been doing. And they are knowing sending their followers to send death threats and harassment.

If the account is banned, you can thank or blame me. 😉
Background Pony #9485
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
In the movie, I have no idea what they’re talking about because I don’t know Russian, but I found their interactions very entertaining.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide