MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@CORDZ2000  
Discord is dead. He has to be because his voice actor doesn’t want to return. It’s better he die than get replaced. He was only immortal in the sense that he couldn’t die of natural causes, but his life almost ended multiple times. He may’ve just poofed out of existence when he had nothing to live for after Fluttershy died.

At least that’s better than replacing his voice actor.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
I haven’t seen the movie but, I feel ready to hop onto the hype, it just depends on the pony things I like may or may not switch over as well.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Sprout is one of those characters that will likely end up being someone i probably shouldn’t like and a character a lot of people are gonna slander but i still do like. I always seem to fall into the trap of liking characters who end up some of the most controversial characters in the story lol.
Background Pony #CB27
@CORDZ2000  
Well, I am neutral with him, but without him, the final scene won’t be thrilling, can’t wait for him to be featured in Villains Wiki, it would be a fun read.
Background Pony #121A
Have now seen the movie. About … good. Now I understand why the Russians shouted that it was “kid-friendly” (they are not as concerned with sewing pillows on their children as the Americans), not adult subjects and by signs of violence, we see clear signs of stopping through the display of frightened foals. And the critics are right; the plot is poorly developed, poorly reasoned and the finale is not as grand as it should be. At the very least, I know that the footage that showed the magic unleashed was manipulated - this is a serious taboo in advertising movies.

At a rate of 1 to 10; in the case of the transition from G4 to G5; 2. Almost the worst. In terms of background, we see very little beyond three localities although the Zephyr Heights seemed to stretch downward than thought; 4. The plot, 3 - the three writers have made a very average effort that it almost stood for failure. But then we come to the highlights; the character developments for the ponies; 7. The very basis of the movie; the formation of the Mane 5 through an adventure in which they united and created a new beginning; And lastly, the message that the movie is meant to show - friendship, unity, forgiveness - where Sunny emerges as a future leader -

10 !!!!!

Better than the 2017 movie, which is best on the plot, the background and the actions - which was far less “kid-friendly” in comparison. The G5 has got off to a good start, but I just feel sorry for those who have to rework that to build on the G4 lore. We may have seen an abandoned “railway station” that was possibly intended for passenger airships, so there is much to speculate on.
Background Pony #CB27
@Phoenixflambe  
Those two are lesser realistic villains compared to Sprout.

Realistic villains are the ones who do wrong things but think it is right for everyone and most importantly, own’s social status.

Chrysalis is more realistic than Cozy at least, but both still do not care any sorts of social statuses at all.
Background Pony #121A
But now it is clear that something very wrong has happened before the G5, because the ponies had not only lost their magic, they had also been subjected to collective homelessness so that they could not remember their past, this indicates a hostile attack from a Incredibly powerful enemy who was even able to undo pony magic on animals and objects with few exceptions. Argyle had - (unfortunately the writers are too bad, they remove him - permanently (not smart)) explored the mysterious past that may not have been as old as expected. Probably G5 is about a thousand years after the end of G4 if “Fausts law" is followed, but it has been revealed that the loss of magic had happened "recently", no more than a couple of centuries. Something had thrown Equestria into disaster - which was so total that the ponies could not remember.   For Zephyr Heights had not arisen after Canterlot was gone, probably both had coexisted when the ponies had magic, for Zipp found a station hall that led to something that we from G4 can identify this to be an airship stop or airship port. From there, there was traffic out to the rest of Equestria, and must be Canterlot's "new" airport. So the pegasi had not attacked the unicorns and taken Canterlot. Something else had happened. And it is noted that the Mane 5 had not even come down into the valley that remains invisible, where Ponyville and Everfree are located.   Argyle was obviously far more than just a "harmless" scientist researching the past, for it is obvious that he and his family had a mysterious background related to the Twilight Sparkle itself. For in the lighthouse Sunny not only found remnants of the glass window and the earth pony crystal - she also found a mysterious mechanism that was destroyed by Sprout. Very annoyed that there will be no answer straight from Sunnys father. But I have noticed that Phyllis, who sincerely regretted making her son the megalomaniacal villain, seemed to have a vague relationship with Argyle, perhaps she was both interesting in and annoyed by him.

There is no doubt for long; something wrong had happened, where the G4 was simply erased from the history of the ponies. This is as with the windigos and the “G4-G1 past”, the great frost wiped out the ponies’ old homeland which was lost for posterity.

The G5 is not done with the G4. Twilight Sparkle and her friends will reappear. And Sunny was obviously selected, but she’s only a “half” alicorn - the horn and wings will probably get firmer over time. An ascent for Sunny to become a permanent alicorn is still relevant.

I think we will see a lot of the G4 in the G5 as well. And from Sprout`s vehicle we can have an indication of the real situation in Equestria; 12 stars - that can mean 12 states. We have only seen small remnants of three states so far.
Background Pony #121A
But now it is clear that something very wrong has happened before the G5, because the ponies had not only lost their magic, they had also been subjected to collective homelessness so that they could not remember their past, this indicates a hostile attack from a Incredibly powerful enemy who was even able to undo pony magic on animals and objects with few exceptions. Argyle had - (unfortunately the writers are too bad, they remove him - permanently (not smart)) explored the mysterious past that may not have been as old as expected. Probably G5 is about a thousand years after the end of G4 if “Faust`s law” is followed, but it has been revealed that the loss of magic had happened “recently”, no more than a couple of centuries. Something had thrown Equestria into disaster - which was so total that the ponies could not remember.
For Zephyr Heights had not arisen after Canterlot was gone, probably both had coexisted when the ponies had magic, for Zipp found a station hall that led to something that we from G4 can identify this to be an airship stop or airship port. From there, there was traffic out to the rest of Equestria, and must be Canterlot’s “new” airport. So the pegasi had not attacked the unicorns and taken Canterlot. Something else had happened. And it is noted that the Mane 5 had not even come down into the valley that remains invisible, where Ponyville and Everfree are located.
Argyle was obviously far more than just a “harmless” scientist researching the past, for it is obvious that he and his family had a mysterious background related to the Twilight Sparkle itself. For in the lighthouse Sunny not only found remnants of the glass window and the earth pony crystal - she also found a mysterious mechanism that was destroyed by Sprout. Very annoyed that there will be no answer straight from Sunny`s father. But I have noticed that Phyllis, who sincerely regretted making her son the megalomaniacal villain, seemed to have a vague relationship with Argyle, perhaps she was both interesting in and annoyed by him.
There is no doubt for long; something wrong had happened, where the G4 was simply erased from the history of the ponies. This is as with the windigos and the “G4-G1 past”, the great frost wiped out the ponies’ old homeland which was lost for posterity.
The G5 is not done with the G4. Twilight Sparkle and her friends will reappear. And Sunny was obviously selected, but she’s only a “half” alicorn - the horn and wings will probably get firmer over time. An ascent for Sunny to become a permanent alicorn is still relevant.
I think we will see a lot of the G4 in the G5 as well. And from Sprout`s vehicle we can have an indication of the real situation in Equestria; 12 stars - that can mean 12 states. We have only seen small remnants of three states so far.

It comes out wrong; what i meant is that the ponies seem to have lost memory as they lost their magic and thus can not long remember their past when they were collected, it is possible that this is of “new” date up to a couple of centuries.
Background Pony #BE08
Idea for an episode or fanfic:

Hitch’s life is turned upside down (figuratively AND literally) when he meets the infamous Discord. How will a pony who loves order deal with the Spirit of Chaos?
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Have now seen the movie. About … good. Now I understand why the Russians shouted that it was “kid-friendly” (they are not as concerned with sewing pillows on their children as the Americans), not adult subjects and by signs of violence, we see clear signs of stopping through the display of frightened foals. And the critics are right; the plot is poorly developed, poorly reasoned and the finale is not as grand as it should be. At the very least, I know that the footage that showed the magic unleashed was manipulated - this is a serious taboo in advertising movies.
At a rate of 1 to 10; in the case of the transition from G4 to G5; 2. Almost the worst. In terms of background, we see very little beyond three localities although the Zephyr Heights seemed to stretch downward than thought; 4. The plot, 3 - the three writers have made a very average effort that it almost stood for failure. But then we come to the highlights; the character developments for the ponies; 7. The very basis of the movie; the formation of the Mane 5 through an adventure in which they united and created a new beginning; And lastly, the message that the movie is meant to show - friendship, unity, forgiveness - where Sunny emerges as a future leader -
10 !!!!!
Better than the 2017 movie, which is best on the plot, the background and the actions - which was far less “kid-friendly” in comparison. The G5 has got off to a good start, but I just feel sorry for those who have to rework that to build on the G4 lore. We may have seen an abandoned “railway station” that was possibly intended for passenger airships, so there is much to speculate on.

I honestly still prefer the 2017 movie over everything else so far.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide