MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Johnny B. Mediocre  
They probably threw out all her contributions to it and replaced it with corporate nonsense that’s so hateful to G4. I can’t imagine a worse movie if I tried. There’s no way someone that worked for G4 came up with this story or did this to Twilight.
Johnny B. Mediocre
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

psst it's me I'm a horse
@TOMNICE  
because he graduated from the School of SaveMLP

@SparkleDash  
yesterday you were saying how “attacked” you felt over “expressing your opinions”, and then the next day you do shit like this with predictable results - just unsubscribe from the thread instead of purposefully riling people up and pretending like you’re the innocent party here

we get it, you don’t like the movie, but not everyone is going to instantly switch sides because you spam posts saying how much you hate it - that’s practically akin to manipulation rather than “expression”
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
because he graduated from the School of SaveMLP

See? Nothing but ad hominem attacks to anyone who dares not love G5. I happen to disagree with the SaveMLP man, because he despises the finale of G4, whereas I thought it was great. The reason people nonstop insist on lumping us together has nothing to do with what little we agree with each other on, it has to do with creating a strawman to knock down.

yesterday you were saying how “attacked” you felt over “expressing your opinions”, and then the next day you do shit like this with predictable results - just unsubscribe from the thread instead of purposefully riling people up and pretending like you’re the innocent party here

I’m allowed to have opinions.
Background Pony #5A42
@SparkleDash  
Please, for the love of God, just leave this thread already. You’ve already shown your absolute refusal to change and you are still going on your little crusade of “G4 superior, G5 inferior” crusade and further derailing the thread with your unhinged conspiracy theories. So so us all a favor and leave.
Johnny B. Mediocre
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

psst it's me I'm a horse
@SparkleDash  
you’re allowed to have an opinion, no one’s saying you aren’t - but where is the line between “having an opinion” and “forcing an opinion”

this is just you being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@SparkleDash  
You do not know that! You’re assuming because of your biased hatred.  
Because there are entire hate campaigns dedicated to anyone who criticizes G5.

That doesn’t mean anything!
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
Did anyone watch Fast Color here? It is a 2019 film and it gives me off the same “unfinished” vibes just like the G5 film, maybe because both films are planned to have tv shows.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Johnny B. Mediocre  
People are trying to force me away from my opinion.

@Mikey  
No, I know it due to the lack of significant praise I’ve seen for the film. Hardly anyone cares, because the majority of them know it sucks but don’t want to get harassed for saying so.

That doesn’t mean anything!

Yes it does.
Background Pony #5A42
@SparkleDash  
You’re only showing your absolute refusal to listen (given that you completely ignored my advice). So it’s pretty clear that you refuse to change at all.
TOMNICE
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
I am praying the terrible trio will not come back in G5 because that would mean the mane six just gave up on them altogether.

Plus, Cozy Glow sucks as a villain, i just do not understand why she exists in the first place. Fanfic writers were able to give her a more believable character than the canon show ever did.
TOMNICE
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
@SparkleDash  
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am saying if the trio ever came back that would mean they are still in stone, also meaning the “heroes” never tried to help them. They could easily just put them back in Tartarus where they can still move freely.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@TOMNICE  
Celestia left Luna in the moon for 1000 years. Maybe Twilight did something similar. The final showdown might happen in the first episode of the series or the special? Will they die or be redeemed? Nobody knows the answer to that yet, but it’s all a part of Twilight’s plan. (Hopefully.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide