MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Izzy should become a sculptor. And there could be episodes dealing with the art world. And creativity and all that.
Kids could relate to making crafts out of normal things. I know I did.
It would be like Rarity if her element stayed the Element of Creativity
Background Pony #DF4C
Issue #4: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN221646
”Pipp’s online persona has only been growing. The ‘Pippsqueaks’ look forward to getting glimpses of her exciting life. But when Pipp decides to get personal and depart from her expected glitz and glamour, she will have to reckon with unpredictable responses and address the difficulty of balancing her private life with that of a renowned Pegasusprincess”.
In Shops: Aug 24, 2022
Background Pony #DF4C
Think of it as a little break from the main arc. After it they continue with the main arc in some issues and then they throw another side story cutaway and so on.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
We’re just days away from the Make Your Mark special and I couldn’t be more excited (even though I don’t have Netflix anymore and will have to find another way to watch it)! Then I won’t need to make random headcanons about Earth Pony’s magic. Seriously, I’ve thought about many powers (and obviously many other thought the same): Superstrength, terrakinesis, ecokinesis, light manipulation, healing touch… Knowing it for real will be more fun!
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@GoodVibesGorgeous
I don’t think it would be that complicated, it would be hard to follow for the kids, the target audience. If the earth ponies happen to have magic, I think it will be something simple.
That said, I don’t think they would have magic.
Background Pony #DF4C
@GoodVibesGorgeous
I don’t think it would be that complicated, it would be hard to follow for the kids, the target audience. If the earth ponies happen to have magic, I think it will be something simple.
That said, I don’t think they would have magic.
I think you are getting the wrong idea. It’s true that kids are the intended audience. But they are not toddlers. One thing is a pre-school show where they have to overexplain everything (you can see that in Dora, the Explorer and Peppa Pig) and make it as simple as possible. A kid show is another thing. Earth ponies having super strength and some other magical powers wouldn’t be that hard to follow. MYM is not meant for toddlers, if it was, they would have uploaded any scenes of it in the official Netflix YouTube channel for toddlers called Netflix Jr.
Background Pony #DF4C
All shows Netflix After School, former Netflix Futures, uploads are kid shows. They will never upload a pre-school show there.
Background Pony #DF4C
It’s sad that some people can’t see the difference between kid shows and pre-school shows. I’m not saying that you think they are the same thing. It’s just something to consider.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #DF4C
I agree. I think kids would not mind some lore if it were easy to comprehend. Or if they didn’t understand, they could could just ignore it and look at the pretty visuals, and when they mature and are still somehow still thinking about the show they’ll be like “Wow I never realized! That’s kinda cool!”
@Background Pony #DF4C
I used to think MLP was a preschool show just because it was rated E/I or Y, and the equivalent to Blues Clues (not that I thoight Blues Clues wad bad). This caused me to underestimate the show and think of it as overrated. I used to think it had to be at least Y7 to be taken seriously by me.
But Lauren in her Show Bible for FIM, stated the main demographic was for 6 to 11 year olds. Even if kids are not some 180 IQ intellectuals at this point, they still will probably get some ideas on how worldbuilding works. I know at that age, I spent so much time with the lore of Spongebob even if Spongebob didn’t really have a deep lore.
TV ratings don’t necessarily show the type of show you’ll see.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide