MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Background Pony #90EA
Yeah. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan probably was busy or her contact only covers series and specials.
@Phoenixflambe
Maybe. Unlike Tell Your Tale and Make Your Mark, A Maretime Bay Adventure seems to have been partially recorded in the United States. If Josh is Canadian or at least recorded his lines in Toronto (like Jenna Warren, JJ Gerber, Ana Sani, AJ Bridel, Athena Karkanis and Jonathan Tan recorded), chances he may actually become Sprout’s new actor.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@GoodVibesGorgeous
I hope so. A lot of us miss him. It’s like the same situation with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. The creators wanna do more or even give them a minor but last appearance like Quibble and Zephyr but they said their story was done. Like is Sprout forever a pariah? Is he and his mom forever estranged? That doesn’t sound like a happy ending compared to Diamond and Silver.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I do feel the episode might feel a bit better when the actual season starts and the episode can be watched and can be watched as what it actually is the 1st episode of the show.
Netflix even released it as chapter 1 episode 1
Background Pony #90D1
I do feel the episode might feel a bit better when the actual bit better when the actual season starts and the episode can be watched and the episode can be watched as what it actually is the 1st episode of the show.
Netflix even released it as chapter 1 episode 1
That’s because it is a prologue.
AWGear
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
Welp, after finishing the new MLP video game, I wonder who thought that it would be good idea to give better script and cinematography for a tie-in, cheap video game, instead of the 40 min netflix special.
Background Pony #E0DA
Some people are acting like Make Your Mark is the worst thing ever. It’s not. It’s not even the worst Netflix-exclusive content to come out this month. The Marmaduke movie is MUCH worse.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Grumpy and antisocial
Just watched the special. It was really nice! I’m especially happy to have seen Toots and Sweets again, they literally haven’t appeared since A New Generation. And I think I figured out who voices the Shadowy Alicorn. Her voice actress may be… Amanda Martinez, the new voice actress for both Queen Haven and Dazzle Feather. She kinda sounds like Haven, but deeper and more evil-sounding.
@AWGear
No, it isn’t. Gen 3.5, remember?
Background Pony #6006
I didn’t mind the special. It was okay. It wasn’t great but then again I didn’t like MLP FIM season one that much.
I don’t understand why some people are so mad over Posey. They are acting like she is the very same Posey from G1. So they can change other characters from past generations but if they touch Posey, then it is the worst thing ever.
Background Pony #6006
I liked Posey as a character. I like her even more than Sprout.@AWGear
Welp, after finishing the new MLP video game, I wonder who thought that it would be good idea to give better script and cinematography for a tie-in, cheap video game, instead of the 40 min netflix special.
What makes you say that? The story was too oversimplified and short.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
Okay, to my immense glee, the YayPonies recording kept the dubbing credits from non-English versions. Now I can add new information in the MLP Wiki (although I’m almost sure that the Croatian version got Queen Haven and the Shadowy Alicorn’s voice actresses mixed up).
Background Pony #E0DA
I do like how the G5 movie, shorts, comic, special, game and upcoming series are all connected, unlike G4, where the show and comics rarely had much to do with each other.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide