MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
The game makes it Canon that Hitch is a ladies man
(One if the side quests is Sunny helping a unicorn called Primrose find some fancy clothes so she can look pretty for her date with Hitch)
Background Pony #90D1
I enjoyed MYM and I didn’t have high expectations for it. Some are acting like it is G5’s job to be ‘as good as G4’. G5 will never be G4 and that is not a bad thing. I enjoyed all nine seasons from G4. Yes, even episodes 24 and 25 from season 9 and the finale. No, I don’t fell superior because I liked all nine seasons neither do I feel special. It’s just that I never have high expectations. I do have expectations but I don’t think I will ever be devastated by MYM.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So what’s the game about? Does it tie in somehow or is it just a retelling of yesterday’s special?
Likewise is there any more content than the 20 more preview showed? ’cuz, uh, it looked pretty sparse.
Background Pony #A1EF
I think you’re destined for disappointment if you keep going into G5 with expectations that it should be worse, just as good or better than G4.
Background Pony #A1EF
On another note, I wished they used the concept art for TYT Hitch rather than the official design. At least he’s more normal looking there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide