MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #2FAC
Am I the only one disappointed we never really got to hear the new Maritime Bay Day song?
Background Pony #AFC6
Would you watch an episode where Izzy finds out Posey doesn’t like her?
Background Pony #AFC6
Watches newest TYT episode
Yeah, I’m sticking with my headcanon that Izzy is autistic.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

With Izzy, I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel like they’re setting up for her to learn a lesson about respecting boundaries.
Background Pony #AFC6
Posey proposes a law that requires unicorns and pegasi to get licenses to perform magic or fly, similar to drivers’ licenses or licenses to own a gun.
hironakamura
Artist -

@DerpyFast
I remember getting shit from people when I said Izzy had no respect for boundaries when she blindly trespassed into Maretime Bay in the movie. And now people are expecting she learn a lesson from it when people said movie Izzy did nothing wrong. Wonder what changed.
Background Pony #2FAC
Interestingly for me, it seems TYT made Hitch and Izzy goofier while Zipp, Pipp, and Sunny more-or-less remain their movie counterparts. I always thought it’d be Hitch who try to be only sane pony while getting dragged into the madness but that role apparently mostly falls to Zipp and Sunny.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I think the reasons Izzy lacks boundaries is because she’s overly needy. Needy or codependent people crave love and affection from others. And Izzy definitely lacks love and affection from the other unicorns. Basically what I’m saying is the writers have a lot to build up with her.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
Well they better do it eventually.
While it is kind of funny to see Izzy and Posey chase shenanigans, Izzy literally was terrorizing the poor mare and it seems like she was about to steal Posey’s ring.
Seriously Hitch and Sunny need to talk to her about boundaries and finding more peaceful ways to get resources.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide