MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Now that I realise, I don’t think we ever got to revisit Zephyr Heights or Bridlewood. Zipp going back is just for a short amount of time. Instead I see Haven always coming to Maretime Bay instead.
@hironakamura
Respecting personal space. Besides in g4 ponies or other creatures can just waltz into any place. The Gate of the Ancients didn’t even exist till after Twilight’s rule.
@Background Pony #1A6D
Thought cutie marks don’t matter anymore.
Fanstar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Fan-0f-Everything
I said we haven’t seen Bridlewood much 8 days ago, none of you said anything then T_T. Joking aside, what kind of reason would the mane 5 have to return to Bridlewood, any fun ideas?
Background Pony #AFC6
A flashback to when Pipp and Zipp were fillies.
Pipp accidentally breaks Zipp’s microscope. Zipp gets so mad that she punches Pipp in the arm.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@hironakamura
Well, there’s a huge difference between walking into a public place, and taking apart other ponies’ stuff without permission.
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
My theory is that she was on her best behaviour in the movie because she wanted to make a good first impression. Notice how, other than coming to Maretime Bay and introducing herself to Sunny, Izzy is only ever reacting to things. It’s only once she starts taking the initiative in TYT that she starts overstepping boundaries.
hironakamura
Artist -

@hironakamura
Well, there’s a huge difference between walking into a public place, and taking apart other ponies’ stuff without permission.
Maretime Bay was NOT a public place. Its the territory of another tribe. Its like you’re saying your house is a public place which is the territory of your family. Even without laws this rule is followed by nature. If a wolf from one pack wanders into the territory of another pack, that wolf usually gets murdered or chased away because its an outsider. But in most cases, wolves know to follow this law by picking up scent markings and know they’re entering another pack’s territory.
Izzy was a pony from an opposing tribe. She walked into the territory of her enemy without their permission therefore staring a panic and basically was the match stick that started the movie’s unnecessary main conflict at the end.
Background Pony #1A6D
@hironakamura
So? Sunny put her letter on a lantern. And the gates were open.
Like DerpyFast said:
there’s a huge difference between walking into a public place, and taking apart other ponies’ stuff without permission.
hironakamura
Artist -

@Background Pony #1A6D
Sunny’s not in charge of the town. She can put out whatever invitation she wants but ultimately Izzy had no permission from the town officials. She entered the town causing a panic. They made it look funny but a small pony could’ve been trampled and one pony could’ve drowned.
If Izzy headed straight to the police station and surrendered herself while saying “I come in Peace” it wouldn’t have been as bad because it was contained. Its what they did in Zephyr Heights. Its why there wasn’t a panic. The two pegasus guards did their job keeping the outsiders out of sight while the two guards in Maretime Bay (Hitch and Sprout) couldn’t because because Izzy was already running in town.
hironakamura
Artist -

@Background Pony #1A6D
And like I said, Maretime Bay is not a public place. Its Earth Pony territory. Go on. Try it in real life. Break into someone’s house or better yet, try climbing over the fence of a gated community. Watch how the guards treat you.
Fanstar

Fan-0f-Everything
You know, despite looking like a narcissist to some, Hitch is a really great guy.
He’s proud to be a sheriff and help the people of Maretime Bay, he can accept being wrong, letting Sunny play the way she wanted in their childhood, still caring for Sunny and letting her off easy during her activist days and not taking his jealousy of his friends abilities to heart.
Basically Hitch is a really great guy and I love him.
hironakamura
Artist -

Sunny and letting her off easy during her activist days
Maybe he fines Sunny off screen whenever she vandalizes other ponies property by drawing on them or putting stickers on them. But she breaks into Canterlogic every year to cause trouble. If other ponies break the law, they go to jail while Sunny gets a free pass just because she’s friends with the sheriff. That’s not fair for other ponies. That’s nepotism and corruption. Not exactly something you want to teach kids.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide