MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Fanstar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Fan-0f-Everything
@hironakamura
Well, it’s not really obvious what Hitch would done if other ponies were the one doing Sunny’s crimes, so for all we know other ponies would get the same treatment. Still fair for you to point it out.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@hironakamura
People gave you shit because there’s an entire category of spaces you’ve forgotten exists, and because you’re taking the act of going somewhere you’re not supposed to without realizing you’re not supposed to be there, and putting it on the same level as knowingly breaking into someone’s house.
Background Pony #35C2
@Fanstar
Guess he really did believe that the magic was not Sunny’s to give. What happened to that jolly lad he was?
He is probably grieving. Fluttershy isn’t immortal after all.
Fanstar

Fan-0f-Everything
On a serious note, I don’t think the King Sombra “leak” was ever disproven, so he might have a role too. Things can go a lot of places, basically.
Background Pony #1A6D
If the leaks from the game code are true
Basically Discord went full Wanda after Fluttershy’s death, and is looking for a way to bring her back.
Posted on Pony Venting too.
Background Pony #921F
If the leaks from the game code are true
Basically Discord went full Wanda after Fluttershy’s death, and is looking for a way to bring her back.
Posted on Pony Venting too.
I’ve seen the “leaks” but it doesn’t make any sense to me. Why would Discord need the crystals to resurrect Fluttershy? He can do that on his own and I don’t think Discord would bring Fluttershy back to life. That would make Fluttershy sad. Even though it looks like Discord wants do destroy magic for good I don’t think his intentions are evil. This arc is clearly about coping with grief and loss. My guess is that Sunny and her friends will “heal” Discord instead of banishing him or whatnot. Sunny can understand some of Discord’s pain because she also lost someone important to her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide