MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@OneOverTwo
Rarity and Sweetie Belle shared the same last name. Yes, Rarity’s last name is also Belle. Their parents does not have ‘Belle’ in their name Same with Rainbow’s family
Posted Report
hironakamura
Artist -

@Phoenixflambe
Yes. I got your point. Rarity is a one word name and no one bothers asking her last name.
@OneOverTwo
Can’t be. For a while now, Sprout was only called Sprout Cloverleaf by the fan base. The fans gave him Cloverleaf as a last name because Hitch called Phyllis as Mrs Cloverleaf. It wasn’t until the MBA game that Sprout’s full name was revealed to be officially Sprout Cloverleaf in the credits. So that means earth ponies do it too.
Posted Report
Background Pony #80C2
Today’s TYT episode just confirmed Opaline is no ordinary pony. She is a fire pony. A new kind of pony. I dig it.
Posted Report
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Another thing I think needs to be said is that tara strong never said twilight was not going to be in G5. she said twilight wasn’t coming back and She would need to be an actual character in the show to actually have come back Is not toys or a recorded message
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Looks alright & interesting but the concerning lag & asset quality in the video though makes it look as if its going to be another one of those not very optimised high-res Roblox games that won’t be playable on most devices(Aka Mobile & low-end PCs; which would be a downside for attracting their main audience which is kids.) They may change that though or fix it before its official release still, you never know but I hope they do.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Okay I’m certain there really is some coordinating going on between MYM and TYT. And maybe the comics.
MYM Chapter 1 revealed earth pony magic and the TYT episode that same day followed the events of that. And today’s episode finally let Sparky appear the same week Chapter 2 dropped.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@GoodVibesGorgeous
So Sprout isn’t allowed to be part of the mane 5/6 because he’s an earth pony? Oh right, they have to be inclusive of all ponies which means no more earth ponies because there aren’t enough unicorns. I don’t think it matters what color Sprout is or whether he’s an earth pony or unicorn or whatever.
@angryprogrockbrony
Ouch, I personally would never roast my friend but you do you.
Pipp Petals is just a fictional character, like Coloratura. There’s nothing wrong with disliking a fictional character because they aren’t real.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E222
Since Opaline is a Fire Alicorn, what do you think her kind does? Do they all get that fiery look? I doubt the whole “somepony made of fire” and fire alicorn are just sayings. She even loves fire. We got a new ponykind.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide