MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #9F47
Sunny decides not to destroy Opaline, even after everything she’s done.
Sunny: A wise pony once said, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that”.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Anything new for MYM or not? (past the bulk S2 episodes)
Idk because I live behind a rock rn + the last TYT episode I watched was Maretime bayday aka Episode 12 lol.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9F47
What if it’s revealed that Hitch didn’t want to become a sheriff? He wanted to become a veterinarian.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I really hope Rocky, the guards or Onyx gets their own TYT episodes soon. Mostly Rocky, it kinda feels like he’s being left in the shadows compared to Jazz and Pipp
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I have loved the idea of Izzy and Zipp being inventor buddies since I found out that Izzy is into inventing and Zipp is into science. I just really enjoyed getting to watch them hang out and work on something.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
One thing about Pipp that I like compared to Rarity is she is into manestyling not fashion. For humans fashion is absolutely essential no matter what socioeconomic backgroung but in MLP clothes are not essenstial and are more like jewelery. But for manestyling every person can relate to wanting to have decent hair because you can’t hide hair. I think its a better direct relatable aspect to humans in that way.
@DerpyFast
I always thought it would be Pipp and hanging out. But considering Pipp seems to go for more mechanical type of art it might make sense for her to cooperate with Zipp.
Posted Report
Applepie2010
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Yakyakistan
I have loved the idea of Izzy and Zipp being inventor buddies since I found out that Izzy is into inventing and Zipp is into science. I just really enjoyed getting to watch them hang out and work on something.
same
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide