Shipping Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I know bitching about next gen stuff has pretty much died. But is it okay if we complain about things…as long as we are respectfully critical and not insulting?
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
So anyway Lop decides to interpret Woah Nelly’s obesity as a medical issue she can’t help. I’m fine with that…I think its cheap and just a way to have a fat character who isn’t over eating and lazy…but still its okay. Its better than her ACTUALLY being obese due to over eating and we are meant to see her self love as a positive thing.

What I don’t get is Lop’s new next gen oc, Belle Velour, who is a cute properly sized mule pony with adorable long ears.  
Its kind of insulting to insinuate that he went through the same amount of bullying as a fat person.  
Like lopoddiy goes through all this bullshit to explain away blame for why a hideously fat pony is fat and doesn’t even have that trait pass on to her obviously attractive OC. It feels very disingenuous.

Missed opportunity that Belle Velour is not also overweight . The reason why is because Sassy Saddles has the kid with Hoity Toity, something about Nelly not being able to conceive due to her condition. So out of one side of Lop’s mouth she preaches about body positivity and fat acceptance…with a character that already exists. Mkay. But on the other side, her oc is this hot gender neutral fashion model with slightly long ears. The ears only add to the cutness not take anything away. There is literally nothing unattractive about Belle Velour. Why wasn’t Velour made to be a fashion model for plus sized ponies?

This is like Ebony Darkness Dementia Ravenway crying that her beauty is a curse. Or like in Hollywood movies, the clearly very attractive female lead thinks she is ugly. It’s insulting.

Also Lopoddity has this idea that mules endure bullying (maybe some kind of prosecution) due to their ears…but she made Hoity Toity a mule and he’s an aristocrat. And another mule character she made (I totally forgot her name) is the daughter of Sapphire Shores and is herself a hot super celebrity. So I don’t get it. Where is this bullying coming from? Nothing about it feels consistent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide