Shipping Thread

Background Pony #67AF
AJ hasn’t been racist but I can see Rarity have some strong bigoted ideas about others.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Ranch  
“Dude. I guess you don’t know but I’m a legal adult, bro. Twilight hatched me when she was, like, five.”  
“Wait, but she said you were a baby dragon.”  
“Yeah, because dragons live for, like, a thousand years, man.”
Background Pony #0EC1
@Ranch  
I ||honestly never really cared about the age thing. Foalcon or no, the ship is cute, including the show accurate lewds. They’re cartoon characters not real people so no harm no foul. ||
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Background Pony #0EC1

Eugh. I’m fine with stuff like this when the younger party is aged up. (Spike can still be younger than Rarity. Just not a literal baby dragon for fucks sake.) I don’t find the “they’re not real” argument compelling. It’s the most popular argument but I think it doesn’t matter. Still represents a child. And the fact that people can like depictions of underage genitalia even in drawn form, I find that incredibly disturbing.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Brass Beau

If Spike actually acted like an adult instead of like a literal child maybe I’d understand the whole age thing. But if nothing else, saying dragons live a long time makes your argument look worse. Because in that case, Spike takes a longer time to mature into a dragon’s biological definition of adulthood, he’s not even a teenager yet. But I guess Rarity is supposed to have her way with his tiny under developed boy dick anyway.
Background Pony #0EC1
@Ranch  
All I’ll say is this. No actual children are getting saved by show accurate Rarity and Spike not getting it on.
Background Pony #603A
@Don’t

It’s like 90% of the population of equestria is in their late teens.Spike feels like a 12 year old at best? Getting wings is like hitting puberty.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I’m not really into the ship for two reasons:  
  • Interspecies romance in cartoons is weird.  
  • The age gap is anywhere between 10 to 20 years.

I’m also not a fan of inhuman genitalia. I filter it all.

So, as far as I’m concerned, when it comes to Sparity, it’s two consenting human adults… or two (older) teenagers. Depends on the artist. Though I’m more of a SpikeBelle fan.

As for the “I’m an adult” speech earlier, I was quoting DWK. Just wanted to make my stance clear.
Background Pony #0EC1
@Brass Beau  
Too many early portrayals of SpikeBelle as just Spike with rarity but younger turned me off from that ship super hard. Felt unfair to both of them, especially given much of Sweetie’s early character arc was her trying to step out of her sister’s shadow.
Background Pony #0EC1
@Phantom Rider  
You have to keep your ponies and non ponies separate. All pony x anything else should be banned immediately. In fact, that discord fellow should be censored too. He’s made up of all those different creatures, its unnatural.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide