Shipping Thread

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@TheFinite  
And now for a list of Fluttershy x [canon character] pairings (in order from most to least popular).

• flutterdash  
  • fluttermac  
  • discoshy  
  • flarity  
  • flutterpie  
  • twishy  
  • appleshy  
  • flutterspike  
  • sombrashy

That’s taken from data gathered on the top 100 [canon character] x [canon character] pairings on this site.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
I, personally, ship him with Rainbow Dash. He’s actually on that Top 100 lost three times. Rainbow (by a huge margin), Spitfire and Braeburn are his most popular ships. I like the Spitfire ship, too.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
It’s interesting how few Gilda pairings there are. I’m not sure if she’s unpopular to pair or the overwhelming number of other ships just makes the effort unappealing. I would have thought at least Gilda and Gallus would make some headway.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
Never really considered Coco but that may be because the only reason I even considered pairing Thorax was the idea of human Thorax being a Hollywood effects artist, long story. Rarity seems like she’d run into him doing design work for a film.
Background Pony #31C9
@@cameron  
I think they already said their fave ship was Discoshy/fluttercord just a day or two ago, didn’t they?

Or are you asking who’d be best for her, which is technically a different question.
Background Pony #31C9
@@cameron  
Interesting. I doubt there’s a definite answer, all relationships and people being imperfect and all.

Just to inquire further, best in what way?
Background Pony #31C9
@@cameron  
Hmmm. I don’t know. I don’t know if I ever got a good grasp of Derpy as her own character to give a good answer.

Do you like that as a ship? It is a cute thinking about it and it’s certainly an underplayed ship. I feel like Derpy’s got enough personality that you wouldn’t be working with a blank slate but would still have room to come up with your own ideas or favorite fanon stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide