Shipping Thread

Background Pony #18D5
I’m actually surprised the fandom hasn’t been threatening to burn Hitch at the stake yet for the sake of shipping.
Background Pony #3D82
@Ranch  
Won’t applebloom be dead by the time g5 comes out, assuming they’re still even in the same universe?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Even if Hitch were to be revealed as Sunny’s brother, there will still be shipping. I’m still unsure if he’ll even be a main character and not a secondary character.
Background Pony #BDDC
Even if Hitch were to be revealed as Sunny’s brother, there will still be shipping. I’m still unsure if he’ll even be a main character and not a secondary character.

Well, let’s wait and see.
Peroxy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

One Minute to Midnight
@Sparx  
Always nice to talk about M/M ships (in part because, uh, boys ❤). Some of my favorites are Stygian x Flash Magnus, Soarin’ x Thunderlane, Thorax x Pharynx, Star Bright x Silver Script (especially this one, I envision it like Lyrabon but with husband horses - “goldensnack” is a nice background pairing too but it doesn’t click with me as much), Troubleshoes x Braeburn, Rumble x Button Mash, and a multitude of various rule 63 ships.

Some other ones that I enjoy seeing here and there, but that aren’t my figureheads… any combination of Sunburst, Shining Armor, and Flash Sentry is pretty cute to me. Gallbar is cute but I do appreciate Yonabar and Gallstream too so I’m a bit split. Stygian’s kinda cute with Sombra too based off of snowberry’s (NSFW) pictures. Oh, and Garble x Fizzle is a fun one.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I’m all for opposites attract but sometimes I feel like the opposites are too extreme for the characters involved to find enough common ground for a stable relationship. Like when they share almost 0 common interests or goals.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ranch  
I feel that with Rarity and AJ. I ask myself where they would live, and I can’t see them making a compromise that would make both happy. Same with Dash and Flutters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide