Shipping Thread

eqq_scremble
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Applecord man
@eqq_scremble
Considering the stereotypes for lesbians includes rainbows and tomboys, I have my doubts.

So what? Rainbow Dash has always been fan favorite? And out of the 10 most popular ships (on derpi) 8 are lesbian ? It’s not about Dash being a stereotype it’s about lesbian ships being incredibly common in the fandom and Dash being a lot of peoples favorite 1+1=2.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@eqq_scremble  
When did I say all gay Dash ships are due to stereotypes? I meant that the lesbian stereotypes are a part of why she’s popular for lesbian ships much more than I’d like.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I honestly don’t get TwiDash or FlutterDash. But at least with FlutterDash you can cling to a “childhood friend” excuse.

Dash and Twi have -100 things in common. It would be -101 if not for the fact that both like the entirety of one specific book series. You can’t even claim opposites attract because they have zero fucking chemistry.
Peroxy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

One Minute to Midnight
@Ranch  
Why people find them interesting:

• Jock/nerd (core diff, the main one for a lot of people)  
  • “Flying buddies” (sim)  
  • Daring Do, and I really doubt that’s the only book they both can enjoy (sim)  
  • Strong personal passions (sim)  
  • Leader in their fields, thus ‘power couple’ dynamic (sim)  
  • Mutual struggle - worried about letting others down (sim)  
  • Good team - planning things out and acting decisively (diff)  
  • Twilight helps Dash with focusing on what she needs to succeed and with teamwork, Dash helps Twilight with relaxing and not planning for every possible eventuality (diff)  
  • some of the best episodes in the series + ended on one of the most intimate moments, albeit technically not an episode (i mean… lol)

zero fucking chemistry

bit harsh, eh?
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Peroxy

A bit harsh but also the truth. Some intermanesix ships have chemistry if you squint. Most of your list is wish fullfillment. Which is fine, Just saying the show writers didn’t do anything with them as a pair.

Flying buddies is weak. Pretty sure Dash had that in Gilda. Or…literally any other pegasus besides Fluttershy. That’s like saying Applejack has a “walking buddy”. lol

Sure you can say they liked libraries worth of stories in your fanfiction.

They all had strong personal passions (the mane six)

They all worried about letting others down. Literally all of them. Literally. All. Of. Them

They’d make horrible team mates until the end of the episode. As learning how to combine their differences to make something good would likely be the episode’s message….was there an episode like that?

The one where they can both help each other with their handicaps is a good one.

The last point on your list is something I don’t remember. Sorry. Every day since the show canceled my memory is going sour.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin’ stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Meh neither. I just think its funny.I want to know what sparked this sudden skyrocket of attention on the meme.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Ranch  
Silly

Also  
@The Smiling Pony  
@Manerg
I wonder why the Mordetwi redraws suddenly become popular. Was there a recent draw thread on the subject?
Twitter. Some popular account picked up on it for being ~cringe~, some other one made a redraw, it became a meme to dunk on them ~cringe bronies~, by parodying it, etc.
Some kid drew a crossover ship almost a decade ago of two characters they liked, and now they’re being ceaselessly mocked for it by a bunch of adults that’ll say “they’re just having fun”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide