Shipping Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I’m not a super teen titans fan but with Sonamy and Spongebob x Sandy I kinda indulge in both. I mainly see Sonamy platonically (because I’ve been a shameless sonally shipper since I was a child). But in Boom I liked the idea of Sonic and Amy being romantic. Spongebob and Sandy are platonic but I like fanart and fanfic depicting them as a couple just because my preference for those two can also swing in that direction.

So tl;dr I’m not going to fight anyone on the relationship status of fictional characters lol…At least not anymore.

Oh god the Naruto ship wars give me war flashbacks.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Ranch  
That’s cool! No one should have to be bitter because of ship wars. Ship, friendship or dont ship what YOU want.

I remember being a BBRae shipper who always bashed Terra, a former girlfriend iof Beast Boy, making me not see the good parts about her.

I’m pretty sure it’s same with Sonamy vs Sonally.

It’s nice that Boom Sonic and Amy have some hidden feelings for each other though.
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
Speaking of ship wars, I wish I wouldn’t remember what happened in the brony Fandom back in February of 2012.
Hearts and Hooves Day should have been about pairing Cheerilee with someone else other than Big Mac.

Eyup!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I still ship Hitch and Sunny. I like to they’ll be like the dad and mom of the Mane 5. With Zipp, being the cool aunt and Izzy and Pipp being the kids.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Ah so i guess its been confirmed Hitch and Sunny aren’t siblings. Oh well…I was hoping they’d make a cute brother/sister pair.

No not in an incest way oy vey!
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
Holy smokes Izzyscout! Why is there no discussion about this most excellent ship? Seems to me like the writers for the NewGen movie intentionally wanted to make this a thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide