Shipping Thread

Background Pony #CCE0
@Megalobronia
They are probably the two most high class ponies of the Mane Six after all.
One literally a Canterlot resident, I presume from a respectable family and another aspring to be one. They kind of fit
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Scootaloo x Terramar is the Rumbloo for me.
Rumbloo was ruined when they made Rumble not a hesistant shy nice kid but a grumpy miserable preteen. It kind of ruins the whole headstrong tomboy x shy nice boy ship.
But Terraloo seems like it could replace it.
Posted Report
eqq_scremble
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Applecord man
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
damn was THAT what drew people to runbloo?????????
I legit never understood this ship and had no idea this was the original dynamic before rumble got his personality?
That actually makes it kinda likeable, but all I’ve ever seen of Runbloo is big mouth pegasus jocks (which is the same dynamic a lot of straight Dash ships have so it kinda matched)
I never cared for it.
Now Terraloo???? that’s my shit right there.
Not just do they seem like theyd have a fun dynamic (with Scoot getting up to hairbrained adventures and Terramar being the supportive but nervous voice of reason) but also the while episode showing Scoots just loooving the seapony thing, really made it seem like shed thrive with a partial life in the sea, feel the “flying” sensation in the best way she can.
(also just Personally hc terramar kind of a lanky dude who’d be able to occasionally carry ’loo for little flying dates.
ops ended up rambling don’t mind me
Posted Report
eqq_scremble
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Applecord man
@Meanlucario
i didn’t really forget so much as never see fan content of the ship with rumble as a shy dude?
I don’t think there is anything wrong with people embellishing characters as there is always going to be a limited focus on characters outside the main cast, i always just found it more boring that people seem to keep writing the same dynamics over and over.
You’d think with a blank slate character people would get more creative (which is why I was positively surprised at the notion that Rumble had been characterized differently once upon a time.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@eqq_scremble
Anyway, the point I was trying to make was that Rumble had no canon personality before the summer camp ep, so he didn’t need to be shy in fan works. Odds are the ones you did see with Rumble likely gave him a different personality (if you say any before), hence why you never noticed the mentality behind the ship.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I want diamond dogs to show up in G5 just so I can ship one with Sunny. Yeah i’m weird.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
In G4 not counting the comic books, (cuz i didn’t read the stupid comics lol) the diamond dogs didn’t get a seat at the equality table. So its like nobody likes them. Granted same can be said about the Abyssians, they didn’t show up at friendship school. But I think Diamond Dogs are seen as so stupid and savage that everybody leaves them alone. So the idea of pony diamond dog relationships is probably up there on the ‘taboo meter’.
And the dogs might be even more obscure further into the future of G5. If the ponies just got past their superficial racism against each other, can you imagine how these ponies view other creatures?
and yeah doggystyle.
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Rumble and Scootaloo, mainly from Post Crusade.
I actually made a son on the Roleplay is Magic Roblox game named Tremor Scoot. The Tremor part is because a tremor is like a rumble. And Scoot is short for Scootaloo so.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide