Official Character Bashing thread

The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Trickquestion  
It also makes Celestia… kinda creepy.

Why not tell Twilight what she was trying to do? Yeah, modesty, bla bla bla. But couldn’t she have said “I am training you for greater things”? Or at least something?  
Seems kinda sneaky to me.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Politicians have to be underhanded and creepy.

I like to think the only time she ever felt genuine love for someone was when she was raising Spike. Of course that was temporary and she refocused to political motives.
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

@ClownDicks  
Well, okay very. Very, very, VERY creepy.

@Itsthinking  
We’ve seen almost nothing of her actual political duties. Not once does she truly rule Equestria. Everything else is done by the Mane 6 or Cadance and her trusty yet useless sidekick Shining Armor.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@ClownDicks  
Let’s just, for a moment, assume that the history as told by Celestia is true. Let’s assume that she had no other option than to banish her only sister to the moon.

Why then, did she not make her sister into a big deal with the populace? Why did she let her own sister, who she always knew was just corrupted by an evil force, fall into legend as an evil being? The holiday based on the banishment shouldn’t have been about the evil of Nightmare Moon. It should have been about weeping for the lost royal sister who was overcome by a force she couldn’t resist.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Thanks for reminding me that I’ve never been fond of Pinkie, and why I don’t want to see Izzy turned into a G5 copy-pasta of her.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@IV’s
“D’aww, that’s so Starlight! I mean, constantly relapsing into her villainous ways, making terrible plans that only work out of luck, being unable to approach bad situations in a level-headed way, trading away something that belongs to their friend without their permission and being emotionally abusive by getting angry at them for justifiably being upset about it? Such cute character quirks, amiright?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide