Viewing last 25 versions of post by Andyxdr in topic Opinions on what happened in The Ending of the End

Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
Okay, so now, voting is over. It appears that although there are slightly more people who don't want Discord punished than there are people who do, there are more people who are mad at him than there are people who wanted the villains to turn good. I personally feel like if Discord was banished or imprisoned for what he did, the main characters would eventually miss having him around and want him back.
No reason given
Edited by Andyxdr
Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Glowin' up!
Okay, so now, voting is over. It appears that although there are slightly fewemore people who don't want Discord punished than there are people who do, there are more people who are mad at him than people who wanted the villains to turn good. I personally feel like if Discord was banished or imprisoned for what he did, the main characters would eventually miss having him around and want him back.
No reason given
Edited by Andyxdr
Andyxdr
Artist -

Glowin' up!
Okay, so now, voting is over. It appears that although there are slightly fewer people who don't want Discord punished than there are people who do, there are more people who are mad at him than people who wanted the villains to turn good. I personally feel like if Discord was banished or imprisoned for what he did, the main characters would eventually miss having him around and want him back.
No reason given
Edited by Andyxdr