Pipp Petals Thread

vernorexia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I really want to like Pipp. She’s adorable! But she has no characterization and a shallow personality. Why is she suddenly a hairdresser? She never showed interest in hairdressing before, and it was izzy who gave the unicorn makeovers. Also I bet she wouldn’t have befriended Izzy Sunny and Hitch if her concert continued well. She only went with them to avoid being arrested.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Pipp. As Zipp’s sister, she has a particularly difficult time in the show. Still, she seems so glorious that I just have to like her. Ukay, she only had a few moments in the movie, and most of them cast a certain shadow on her.
But I personally think she’s perfect, love her very much (like all G5 main characters) and appreciate her very much for the way she brings comedy, life-issues and glamour together. She is so cute and smol and yet fabulous! I like her very much. More than that. She is a good media princess. So call me a pippsqueak. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide