Ponies' Fetishes

Pony Discussion » Ponies' Fetishes Search Posts
Background Pony #387C
We all have skeletons in the closet, our guilty pleasures. What do you think are the different ponies’ fetishes, and why?

Fluttershy probably has a lactation/breastfeeding fetish. She seems like the nurturing type, so a maternal fetish made sense, and I doubt she’d be into something more extreme like unbirth. I considered pregnancy, but I’m not sure if that even counts.

I’m going to guess Rarity has a bondage fetish. It just fits with the whole Carousel Couture thing, and I love picturing her designing the most fabulous gimp suit ever.
Background Pony #387C
For Pinkie Pie, I was going to go with foodplay, but she’d probably consider that a waste of perfectly good food. Instead, I’m gonna say orgies. It’s like a sex party!
Background Pony #387C
Applejack is into heterosexual sex in the missionary ponystyle position for the express purpose of procreation.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Rarity I can see going two ways, either she would be into sex where she has absolute control, not necessarily a sadist but definitely dominant or she would be into sex that ran counter to her every lady like impulse, nasty, filthy humiliating sex. Alternatively she really doesn’t like sex. At all. She considers it incredibly disgusting and can barely even cope when she has to lock all the doors in the boutique to “quell the urges.” A fetish she effeminately has regardless is fashion, she is literally sexually excited by making ponies look good.

Similarly I think that Twilight Sparkle is more or less asexual. She sees the mechanical need for it, and even acknowledges that it is probably very fun, but she just doesn’t see the appeal in rubbing parts of yourself on another pony. Failing that she is probably very much into student/teacher roleplay for obvious reasons, and if she has had any previous lovers in probably made them very uncomfortable when she called out Celestia’s name.

I suspect that Pinkie Pie is up for anything as long as its all in good fun.

Fluttershy is an exhibitionist, and she will never fulfill her desire to reach orgasm in public due to her crippling social anxiety, however I agree that she likely has a deep seated nurturing (for lack of a better word) fetish.

I’ll post more as I think of them.
ClownDicks
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hugh Jelly is into public masturbation as well as jelly. He’s a registered sex offender because of it.

C’mon, do you really think he was just sitting in the jelly?
Background Pony #387C
@gasmaskangel  
Rarity seems too sexually agent to be grossed out by sexuality.

I could see Twilight not having sex as a priority, but I doubt she’s completely asexual. She probably over analyzes sex, though. She wouldn’t take a stallion to bed until she’d memorized every position in the book, and each time they’d try something different, strategically and scientifically attempting to maximize pleasure, taking notes and not letting herself get lost in the moment.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Background Pony  
You ask why, I ask why not?

Rainbow Dash enjoys a bit of rough and tumble before sex, nothing terribly severe, she just enjoys a good wrestling match to see who’s going to be on top. She also gets a kick out of trying to get her partner to orgasm first.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@gasmaskangel  
Dash drops the tough-girl act in bed and is actually into cuddling and kissing and making love instead of just fucking as long as she does it with someone she trusts and loves, but during groupsex/orgies she likes to get pretty crazy. Her fetishes for intimacy include sex toys, sex in the bathtub, cosplay, most positions, and facials. Her fetishes for group sex/orgies include loud music, BDSM, cosplay, and bukkake.

Fluttershy is secretly psycho in bed because she feels comfortable and not intimidated around someone she loves and can just go crazy, she has some really kinky fetishes,too. She uses a lot of animal related things like dog collars and leashes; it’s always the quiet ones. That said, she also likes to cuddle.

Pinkie: she’s into just about anything from the most intimate love making to absolutely insane orgies. Her list of fetishes is too long to list but includes foodplay, BDSM, having sex while jumping on a bed/trampoline, cosplay, all kinds of toys (whether they are intended for sex or not), group sex/orgies, and sex parties (much like an orgy except it’s an actual party with cake, balloons, music, games, etc. and of course lots of group sex).

Twilight: Much like Fluttershy, she is crazy in bed but still appreciates intimacy. Her fetishes include tickling, mutual masturbation, having sex in strange places like in the broom closet or in the kitchen, role play (especially teacher and student), and sex toys.

AppleJack: She likes being tied up, tyeing someone else up, wearing cowgirl clothes like chaps and her hat, and having sex outside.

Rarity: She likes an intimate evening over a nice dinner, she gets very affectionate, makes love, then…the crazy stuff happens. She is into costumes/outfits, toys, and just crazy wild sex in general. She also enjoys group sex with friends, domination, and facials.
Background Pony #72C1
Twilight:  
Incredibly naive about everything to do with sex. She’s never been in an intimate relationship, and what little knowledge she does have is mostly from the occasional romance novel that she has indulged in. In the bedroom she would be totally submissive and would probably find BDSM very appealing once she was introduced to the idea. I can see her getting into student-teacher roleplay, up to and including corporal punishment.

Pinkie Pie:  
She wants everyone to have fun and is willing to try pretty much anything at least once. She has quite a few fetishes, but her most closely guarded one is a diaper fetish. She already acts like a little kid a lot of the time, so I can definitely see that extending to a desire to be treated like one as well. Also, she has been seen in a diaper on the show on one occasion.

Applejack:  
Probably the most “normal” of the bunch. She’s into rough sex with maybe a bit of bondage, but aside from that she’s pretty much vanilla. She’d also prefer being on top.

Rainbow Dash:  
She claims to know a lot more about sex than she does, although she’s still nowhere near as naive as Twilight. Despite the tough image she puts on, she’s actually a lot more sensitive and submissive in private. She’d enjoy being dominated and treated like a pet/slave, although she would still resist at first. She could easily be a switch too, if her partner had a submissive side.

Rarity:  
Definitely a dominatrix with a cruel streak. She’s quite knowledgeable about sex although she hasn’t been in many relationships. She also sells adult toys on the side which helps keep her business afloat in a town full of nudists. Her fetishes would mostly be BDSM and humiliation, but she’d be open minded enough to oblige more or less anything her partners wanted. She may also have a slightly more than platonic interest in young fillies - notably Sweetie Belle - but that’s pure speculation.

Fluttershy:  
Despite being very shy on the outside, I can see Fluttershy having some pretty depraved fetishes. She’d be even more submissive in the bedroom than she is in real life. I can totally imagine her being into BDSM, pet play, humiliation, public use, etc. She’d want to be utterly used and degraded by everyone in town, but she could never get the courage to tell anyone.

Spike:  
Xenophilia, obviously. Aside from that he’s totally vanilla. He just wants to put his penis inside his favourite marshmallow.
LV-04
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Fluttershy likes little fillies and after a bit of reading she was hoping babysitting the CMC would lead to something.
SpacePaladin

Watcher of the Watchmen
Fluttershy is a total sub, but she gets turned on watching animals have sex. She is polite enough to only do so with the ones comfortable with voyeurs or have willingly recorded themselves.
gasmaskangel
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Luna and Cadance are both voyeurs.

Luna prefers to spy on ponies in the midst of their wet dreams, and Cadance just really likes to watch her husband fuck or get fucked.
FlutterLove
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Twilight is sub to everyone including Fluttershy  
Twilight has a bunch of books that tentacles come out of when opened, yes she has a tentacle fetish
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Rarity: Dominatirx, dom bondage, toys. maybe tiny bit of sub now and then. roleplay.

Applejack: Incest, mild dominance. mild roleplay. mild bondage. Apples.

Pinkie: Orgies, Double penatration, toys, maybe some food stuff (whipped cream, etc)

Twilight: naive maybe ven prudish at first, then going ‘by the book’  
after warming up,she would robobly be a mix of dom/sub with roleplay

Rainbow: maybe some mild dom stuff, maybe group sex or switching/sharing partners.

Fluttershy: heavy dom and submissive. lactation/crotchboob feeding, sex with her critters, roleplay, unbirthing.

Spike: Rarity. roleplay with/about rarity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide