Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
And now I finally gotten around to re-checking Season 1:

Up until I re-checked the Season 1 episode list today, I actually thought potions were used in a large majority of Season 1 episodes. That was why I was making a big deal out of their current absence in Season 2 recently.

I now believe they were actually used in a minority of episodes in Season 1.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Now that I think of it; the reason Season 2 feels like a completely different show from Season 1 may be because it uses a completely different storytelling structure. And I may have misremembered when I first thought the show feels completely different.

In Season 1, there doesn’t really seem to be any continuity at all aside from within a few very short story arcs and flashbacks to a select few episodes.  
In Season 2, continuity is quite rampant, and also in a very linear order. So as of its halfway point, it feels to me like an antithesis to Season 1.
Background Pony #C09B
I find it really interesting how they’ve managed to swap around the mane six’s character traits while still largely maintaining their characters. For example;

PL Applejack has inherited FIM Pinkie’s fourth wall breaking.

PL Twilight has inherited FIM Pinkie’s sweet tooth.

PL Pinkie has inherited Rarity’s melodrama when sad.

It’s funny to me lol
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
I find it really interesting how they’ve managed to swap around the mane six’s character traits while still largely maintaining their characters. For example;
PL Applejack has inherited FIM Pinkie’s fourth wall breaking.
PL Twilight has inherited FIM Pinkie’s sweet tooth.
PL Pinkie has inherited Rarity’s melodrama when sad.
It’s funny to me lol

I know right
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I hate living at a spot where I will easily miss episodes. I missed the stream for the latest episodes today, and now I have to wait over a couple of months to be able to actually see them, while everyone would presumably spoil everything because they think “the show is garbage anyways”.

This will be a long few months… Especially since I am so used to leaving Pony Life unspoilered.
Background Pony #C09B
I’m fortunate it’s on tv here.

Really enjoying this show actually. It’s funny and quite meta too lol
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
So it looks like the story arc that started at the first episode of Season 2 finally comes to a close in Portal Combat. And I thought it would never end.

Also, I think the most recent episodes is some more definitive proof that the show takes place in an alternate universe (surprisingly, no one seemed to have thought so even after the introduction of Octavio Pie), seeing it seems to me like they never met Cadence before.
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Blissful690  
Yeah. No one sent a link yesterday, but today a link was made to a page containing both yesterday’s episode and today’s episode.

Since the Wild Siders may appear again according to the (somewhat spoilerific) screenshots officially given, this can potentially be just a breather arc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide