Viewing last 25 versions of post by Starponys87 in topic Pony Venting Thread

Starponys87
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Friends with Autism
[@Wiimeiser](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5245122#post_5245122)
I love Twilicorn. *Equestria Girls 1* set a high keynote for Season 4 -- and for what Twilight would be like as a Princess. I love how Starlight has developed as a character.

I feel that Derpy/Muffins needed to be presented with more dignity, to avoid making fun of handicapped people. (I feel that Snips and Snails started off as ugly caricatures of boys.) To be fair, the Button Mash videos looked deceptively like official material -- and there was some language that Hasbro would have never allowed in the show, I think. On that note, *Fighting Is Magic* could have easily misrepresented the show, especially since it looked too much like something that could have been licensed.

I guess Snowdrop got a pass because Hasbro couldn't say no to a blind filly who could see with her heart. Bottom line -- you have to know how to make friends with the right people. You have to know the values of the people in charge, so that you don't make a false step.

So, yeah -- I have very different values than many bronies.
No reason given
Edited by Starponys87