Pony Venting Thread

DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@The Worst Person
At least if Hasbro starts their own streaming service, it would most likely mean a place where we can have all of My Little Pony available to watch with much less risk of it going away on some executives’ whims.
Background Pony #C0E8
I doubt Hasbro would start a streaming service just to serve as an archive for old shows.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #C0E8
Yeah, I don’t think Hasbro is that big of a company for them to start their own streaming service and cause their catalogue isn’t that big either unlike Disney. That and the streaming service market is already oversaturated as it is.
Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
@Background Pony #50FF
Don’t remind me about Allspark.
Everyone hates the name. Especially when I want it back, there’s no other way to make people stop thinking that Grey’s Anatomy is a Hasbro brand because eOne absorbed Allspark instead of learning it from Disney and keep the studio or merge it with the Family Brands division.
@Background Pony #C0E8
Yeah, I don’t think Hasbro is that big of a company for them to start their own streaming service and cause their catalogue isn’t that big either unlike Disney. That and the streaming service market is already oversaturated as it is.
I agree. Although Hasbro wants us to watch every Hasbro show on every service instead of just one or two.
Hollowfox The Worst

Est. Late 2010s
@Background Pony #B165
Are you kidding me?
Allspark was absorbed by eOne. Meaning all eOne Productions (not just Peppa Pig and MLP) are handled by Hasbro, not just Family Brands ones.
And if you say that nobody has “gone mental” over the name of the studio, you haven’t seen anyone being angry at Disney renaming 20th Century Fox to 20th Century Studios. At least Disney didn’t absorb it into either Touchstone and Disney Pictures like Hasbro and eOne did to Allspark.
But let’s not go off topic, people don’t like that.
Hollowfox The Worst

Est. Late 2010s
@Myoozik
Wait, is it about making a streaming service, or making all of its content stay in one service like Netflix or Tubi?
If it’s the former, I agree.
If it’s the latter, idk why Hasbro wants people to waste money on a lot of streaming services just to watch every Hasbro Studios content that isn’t on Netflix?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide