Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #CE81
i hope there is an anti mlp gen 5 group somewhere, that gen stinks and i obviously non-canon (just by common sense) due to how different the ponies look and twilight will not let this happen
the older gens and gen 4 were better, yes they had flaws but when it comes to not ruining what came before they are far better
gen 2 should have gotten a show
there should be more show accurate fan animations of gen 4 but either make slight differences so hasbro can’t do the C&D or hasbro should see this as a compliment and free advertising
gen 3 is not that bad
i wish fans would take a step back and see that Equestria DOES have the same tech as we do in gen 4 (ignoring gen 5) is just only used if it’s necessary
Posted Report
Background Pony #39B3
People (including me) who ships Twispike have more inner non-conformist nature than those anti-shippers.
Many anti-shippers of this ship (but not all, some of them may see Spike as love-rival like Flash) tends to conforms to the stereotypes surrounding their relationships and tries to separate them into other ships using conformity excuses. There’s zero way to try to change their –– minds, I just need to vent.
The fact that Twilight’s magic helped hatched Spike doesn’t change the fact that they are no where near related, but that doesn’t stop confuses many of people’s brains, i’m tired of dealing with this shit.
The reality and word of Faust is that, Celestia actually raised Spike, and Spike, to Twilight, at their young ages, are childhood friends and playmates more rather, where Celestia send him to her to play together time to time.
I hate how Hasbro themselves even toying along with their relationship stereotypes, but the word of Faust actually makes more realistically sense (not to mention Season 9 has lots more non-senses than others compared to earlier seasons), from a reality perspective, Twilight was too young to take care of anyone, let alone herself.
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Yeah no, type as many bibles as you want you’re still very weird for shipping Twilight and Spike.
How did you get the idea that Celestia raised Spike and not Twilight despite the fact that shes rarely if ever around? Twilight and Spike are depicted/shown being together all the time even when they were kids.
Not to mention its been stated multiple times that they each see each other as family, by their own words mind you this even goes beyond implications. Twilight and Shining Armor see Spike as a little brother and they even elaborated that even further in ‘Sparkles Seven’.
They even refer to Spike as a little brother too so you mist of been watching a different show.
Posted Report
Background Pony #39B3
Well, this is venting thread (for mlp-related shits), I knew people would disagree with me, and even consider it insulting, but that’s about matter of opinions and venting, isn’t it??
Also, Yakkity-Sax still has one of the worst morals of MLP episodes, but it’s nice to see Pinkamena again.
Later seasons, the more I looked back at it, the weirder it gets, same goes for some earlier seasons episodes, but later seasons (especially 8-9) has more weirdness when you looked back after years of enjoying it…
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Well, this is venting thread (for mlp-related shits), I knew people would disagree with me, and even consider it insulting, but that’s about matter of opinions and venting, isn’t it??
I’m sorry, but this is not about your opinions. I honestly don’t know what your opinions are - they do not matter.
This is about:
There’s zero way to try to change their thick minds […] making me question humanity’s overall intelligence
It’s fine that you want to vent, but please do so without insulting others. This is what we mean when we say “Be excellent to each other”.
PS: It’s because I keep having to deal with things like this that I never get the time to do the things I want to on this site, including the things you’ve requested.
Background Pony #39B3
@Ciaran
Welp, I should hide my inner misanthropic side away from this site from now on.
Ps (and another vent): Equestria made me jealous of ponies’ lives once (even they are fictional), thus pushing my already misanthropic mindset in the past (lesser wars, lesser famines, more purposeful, etc., ideal society), time to stop, it’s a fantasy world, I was having too much free time and curiosity back then.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #39B3
We do ask that everyone here keep their comments civil, so thank you very much. If you want to vent about a ship, please keep the vent focused on the ship - rather than on other users who may disagree with you.
Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to unsubscribe from this thread again and try to get back to the other things I’d rather be doing. Like that other stuff we’ve talked about.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
I don’t know how late I am on this, but I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of images of Derpy getting abused and mistreated. mostly with an anon nearby and it’s all commissioned by likely the same person. All I can say is oof…
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
That’s pretty weird, IIRC the same thing happened with Cozy Glow, I couldn’t imagine hating a fictional character so much to the point of commissioning money of artwork depicting them being torturing, abused, mistreated etc.
I guess some people just have nothing good going on in their lives.
Posted Report
PixelatedPony

Luna Best Princess
I can’t say for certain but if theres a noticeable trend of Discordabuse for him then I would say yes.
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was true though, this goes beyond the MLP fandom, people will go to great lengths to satisfy their fantasies of abusing characters they really hate.
Posted Report
Background Pony #23C0
@Mr.Myoozik
Seems like quite the waste of money, doesn’t it?
On the bright side it seems like there’s been less and less of them as of late, hopefully that means this has nearly run it’s course.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide