Pony Venting Thread

doctorfreemane

gordon/neo
@TheSultanAkbar
That’s the point, destroying the library was a cheap move. They honestly could’ve remade it, even. They had the magic and resources to remake the library and even make it into an even more magical version of what it once was. It would’ve even been able to be an awesome toy if they wanted to focus on marketing.
doctorfreemane

gordon/neo
@Latecomer
I don’t believe so. I can’t really recall any ponies besides the Mane Six and Starlight entering the castle. It felt extremely closed off, and if I remember correctly, the location was fucking ridiculous too. Like FAR away from the main part of ponyville. its so strange to me especially since equestria has brilliant geography that tells a story with where everything is placed. to place twilight’s castle so far away from where the library was feels like an insult to the geographic storytelling of equestria
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
@TheSultanAkbar
Yep, plus it was build into a tree, of which making a new one of that size would take decades (if magic can’t accelerate the growth of any tree that fast like), besides having someone new is better than sticking to things that were old.
doctorfreemane

gordon/neo
@TheSultanAkbar
recreating the library would’ve made fer a great emotional moment actually, especially if there was some sort of scene where we got to watch the library become replanted. it couldve been a good metaphor for how friendship prospers even in the toughest of conditions.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
My least favorite thing about Scootaloo’s new singing voice is that they changed it too late and she only sang like twice.
doctorfreemane

gordon/neo
@Mr.Myoozik
tbh i think its less about the size and moreso the overall look and placement of it. a much larger tree/library wouldve been cool! but the castle has these sharp, pointed edges and this cold, glossy look that doesnt feel all that much like how youd visually represent a friendship. especially since crystals are a heavy theme in the castle and crystals are already part of a much different and established pony culture. having a crystal castle not at all related to the crystal empire kinda defeats the point of how crystals arent used anywhere else to respect the crystal empire’s uniqueness, if that makes sense.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
large
See this? This is the only official merch for Thunder the royal guard out there.
This is what drives people to do customs. Like my Thunder plush I had commissioned. Who I adore. I adore the guy. Adorable royal guard.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide