Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Scrabbleman  
I hear some theories that Moondancer is actually another powerful unicorn because of all those books she’s read while she was secluded and she’s holding it all back. The fact that she was friends with Twilight probably helped.

Regardless, my point is that all of the comparisons between the unicorns and whether which ones are powerful or not are stupid as all hell and I wish all sides can put a sock on it.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Zaknel  
Becuase of The time I lurked in that thread, it was people just getting into dumb arguments about ships and insulting people that liked said shits, and bashing a pretty popular next-gen artist.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@ice1517  
I unsubscribed because during my time there, there was barely any talk of ships and felt more like a boring general thread for those involved talking about their problems and all that.

@ice1517  
I like her, but she gets too much attention and people clamoring that they want her to return. I see it a lot and it’s starting to grate on me.
MegaAnimationFan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@ice1517  
Heh, why do you think I I unsubscribed from that first Starlight thread? It was pretty much the same damn thing there. That “discussion thread” has basically turned into the hate thread
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@ILoveMyoozik  
She only had like one appearance and everyone loved that episode, so it’s understandable that people wants her to come back for at least one episode.

I too would want her to come back as well, but with her friends and the whole episode is her friends and Twilight’s friends interacting. Also, Moondancer would be talking to Starlight and they’d be somewhat challenging (Starlight is strong and smart, but Moondancer would be crazy smart and not strong at all, and they would fight to see who’s smarter).

That’ll be fun.
MegaAnimationFan
Artist -

I fucking hate the Sunset vs Starlight debates. They’re stupid, pointless, make no since, and are bias as all Hell. It’s so bad that it kind of makes enjoying the two characters (especially Starlight) more of a chore than anything.

I would tell these idiots to let it go and enjoy the show for once, but the chances of Donald Trump the Chump being a decent human being and a competent leader is 10 times greater than the chances of people letting this stupid debate die and getting over themselves. I know I can’t take that statement back, but I mean it!
MegaAnimationFan
Artist -

Also, I hate people’s “improvement” of Starlight’s backstory and motivations. Normally I’m all for different interpretations/versions of characters and stories. If they’re done right. I mean I’m just gonna throw it out there, very little to none of these rewrites are done in an interest to explore an alternate way that things could’ve happened. They’re all very pompous! Made by a bunch of pretentious hacks who think they can do better than paid professionals. On top of that, they’re not improving or exploring anything new. They’re creating a completely different character. To the point where they can remove the whole Sunburst incident and nothing about their versions of Starlight would change, they make her totally evil, power hungry and likes being so, and they’re so concerned with giving her a good reason to be evil, that they forget to give her a good reason to be good. And might I add how mean they make the other characters toward her? I mean, it’d be one thing if she were like Discord or Sunset or Nightmare Moon, but she wasn’t. She made that village out of pure intentions of creating a more harmonious and less abandon inducing word and she had no idea that messing with time travel would destroy the world. That wasn’t even her intention to begin with. AND she stepped down and owned up to what she did. So what’s the point of being so cold to her to the point of being cruel? Hey, didn’t the last reformed villain they were cold to betray them at one point? Yeah, let’s have history repeat itself. That’s smart! You know for a fandom that hates it whenever the show “makes the mane six look bad or stupid just to make Starlight look good” they sure seem like they want it to happen. Then again, they were perfectly fine when they did the same thing with Sunset with making her the only likable/smartest one in Rainbow Rocks.

I could literally go on and on and on about all of this idiocy, but I’m tired. So I’ll just leave it here for now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide