Pony Venting Thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So has anyone been in the Season 9 discussion thread? I want to know if its a total war zone like the previous season threads.
Olquifo

Insert title
@Red-Supernova  
They are not interested in the Tree of Harmony, which explains why there are no vectors or more art from it. The only thing I did not like about What Lies Beneath is that the fandom gave more importance to Princess Smolder than to the Tree.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Red-Supernova  
But nope, all we got were complaints about the student six taking centerstage and people whining about the new tree and making stupid and unfunny “Buy Our Toys” jokes. On one hand, I can kinda see where they’re coming from since I wasn’t fond of the episode either, but on the other hand, the screeching and complaining got old way too fucking quickly.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Very annoying to the point where it makes me wonder if these people are really supporting the show until the very end and celebrating its legacy and longevity. It’s like they’re in a rollercoaster where everyone is having fun and they’re just sitting there all miserable and pouting saying that the ride wasn’t as fun as it was before and everytime they get told to get off, they refuse and stay seated in the hopes that the ride will be fun again when they know that it won’t, causing misery and annoying the other riders with their unpleasantness.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@cheezedoodle

Instead it’s mostly this one guy who is still arguing 2 days later about how the show sucks now and you’re wrong for enjoying it but he TOTALLY respects people who disagree with him.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
@Olquifo  
Which makes me very dissapointed in them since the Tree of Harmony is one of my new favourite characters introduced from Season 8. Princess Smolder is cute and funny but the Tree talking for the first time was a bigger highlight for me regarding What Lies Beneath.

@ILoveMyoozik  
I find the “Buy Our Toys” quote to be a slur towards anything new in this show.

@ILoveMyoozik  
A very fitting analogy. I’m gonna use this towards people who think they’re being funny by saying “Buy Our Toys!”.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
What’s ironic about it is, there’s hardly been any toy tie-ins in the series for the past several years/seasons. Even things like Queen Chrysalis didn’t get a toy until several years long after their introduction.

For being a half-hour toy commercial, if anything it’s not really doing it’s job of advertising toys, or being “toy-etic.”
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@ILoveMyoozik  
People who use ‘buy our toys’ as an insult don’t even know anything as the Student Six have had like, two, toys each max. I think only Sandbar and Silverstream had releases so far, and I never saw them in stores and they’re not very common.

Know what I DO keep seeing tho? Mane 6! Truly it’s only bad if it’s not Pinkie Pie release number 789.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
@ILoveMyoozik  
Not to mention, there’s many characters, and stuff that don’t have toys yet.

And even the last major toy tie-in promoting the “cutie mark magic” line was very subtle, and so was “Rainbow Power.” Oddly, some still complain about “Rainbow Power” despite barely showing up in the show. Same for their “Crystal Pony” forms.

Seriously, TMNT & Pokémon are more of a toy commercial at this point.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide