Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@E-123  
That still won’t stop the vocal ones from complaining even if they did implement these ideas.

@cheezedoodle  
It does make for some good “what if” scenarios, but relying too much on it isn’t a good thing.
Voidhead

Well I finally got myself to watch the last season and I’m now on the last episode.

I don’t understand how people were miserable or feeling hopeless about it all. Weirdly enough, the ending of it all is actually making me happy. Despite dipping in and out of watching MLP, I’m happy I was there until the very end. On top of that the quality was much more consistent than the other later seasons which made it feel much more ‘final’ and gives better closure.

I can’t believe it’s already been almost 8 years since I first saw MLP.
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
So apparently because I’m giving pony life a chance and not instantly putting it the junk pile based on a toy commercial I’m ruining g5
IceKitsune
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Pre-G4 Art Archivist
@northern haste  
But doing so means you are a corporate shill who just wants to just get excited about the product, consume the product and get excited about the next product. You shouldn’t ever get hype for anything (unless of course, it’s something that enough people want to happen, then you are a bad person for not getting hype about it) you need to be cynical and hate things that corporations do right away. Again unless it is something wanted by a lot of people then being cynical about it is bad.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
So apparently because I’m giving pony life a chance and not instantly putting it the junk pile based on a toy commercial I’m ruining g5

I swear… All the drama, verbal-attacks, and such by these crazed anti-PL people make me want to support it out of spite.

And before I get heat for that, I was planning to check it out anyway, as honestly it doesn’t look that bad to me. I even kinda like the new cartoonier style, (and those writing it off as “Calarts” don’t realize similar cartoon styles have existed before CalArts existed, and many cartoons made by actuall CalArts students, don’t have the stereotyped style. Heck, Faust herself was a CalArts grad’ ironically) and apparently it’s going to be more slice-of-life based. (And I thought fans liked those kinda episodes better then the adventure ones?)

@IceKitsune  
What’s popular opinion isn’t always what’s the “right” opinion though.

“Waterworld” was a very positively overhyped movie, and in the end while “ok,” it disapointed many viewers.

And let’s not forget how many people thought “Friendship is Magic” was going to be bad, only to be converted to bronydom.
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
And let’s not forget how many people thought “Friendship is Magic” was going to be bad, only to be converted to bronydom.

there’s actually many things people thought was going to be bad but wasn’t. I’m not saying pony life can’t suck
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It surely can’t be worse than G3.5

Newborn Cuties is something that at this point, they should’ve learned their lesson and won’t be able to repeat because as cliche’d as Pony Life looks like judging by the teaser (I’m still gonna check it out regardless if I’m really bored), it looks like they poured time and money on this.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Trixie Got a toy to tie in with the new series so I’m reasonably confident she’ll be a regular in pony life.

Considering the Seinfeld comparisons, I’m betting she’ll be the Newman To Twilight’s Jerry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide