Pony Venting Thread

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Myoozik  
My neighbor who was a veterinarian make my dog to have a belly button when it was born…

@Wiimeiser  
Idk. The fact that our belly buttons look funny is because doctors loves to close the wound like ribbons.
wenni
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pit Lord
@[Ω]  
Shoulders help with adding more anthropomorphism and a wider range of posing/body language that’s more familiar to the audience. The armpit detail is just for aesthetics and fetish reasons, however. Both of which are somewhat of a natural extension of the anthropomorphic posing displayed in the show. Making ponies work in complex non-horsey scenarios is a skill all its own, but I and many others are certainly guilty of relying a bit too much on the semi-anthro style. Your complaint is valid, though I do believe there is a time and place for ponies with these humanlike attributes.
Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
@[Ω]

All placental mammals have belly buttons because the detachment of the placenta, by any means, leaves some kind of a scar. In most non-human animals, the means of detachment leaves a fainter scar than the rather obvious human navel.

Birds also have supremely faint belly buttons as the fetus has a similar attachment to the egg.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
I’d kinda blame Camp Everfree for that, as it kinda put that idea in their head.

I didn’t really like how that movie made Filthy Rich a minor villain, especially sense his pony counterpart is a nice guy. I felt they should’ve used Spoiled Rich instead.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Beau Skunky  
Minor villain doesn’t quite cut it to me. He’s a reasonable businessman who’s given the protagonists’ friend alot of leeway and can’t afford more.

In a way, it’s perhaps the laziest way to make a villain. Take something inconvenient and make it have a scary face while doing nothing actively evil or harmful.
Summersong
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

aka Summersong
@WyrmSpawN

That’s because all Malafest forms of characters are treated this way (and at the same time not this way, because MLP is woefully inconsistent.)

Luna and Nightmare Moon are often treated as the same person, but at the same time, are also presented as two separate consciousnesses. The comics make this explicit by blaming the “wooshy things” for all the evilness of Nightmare Moon (and Nightmare Rarity), thereby making Nightmare Moon the name that a completely separate, malicious entity took on while possessing Luna.

Celestia’s “Daybreaker” persona is merely a hypothetical evil Celestia in the show - effectively created by Starlight’s nightmares - but is a very real evil Celestia in the comics. It remains uncertain whether Daybreaker is literally Celestia or is a whole new character with a vague access to her memories and persona.

The Pony of Shadows is an encasing body that traps Stygian in it, like Sin from FF10, except that Stygian seems to remain largely aware within it and helpless against it.
Summersong
Artist -

aka Summersong
@Jarkes

>get infected by Symbiote  
>chase it off with loud bell  
>it was grogar’s bell  
>the real grogar is drawn by the ringing of his bell  
>mfw
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Jarkes  
Yeah, but its the comics dude.

They are they own continuity, much like the cartoon is. The comics are thr writer’s own canon of the series, and are separate from the show. Its no surprise that comic are very inconsistent, like the case of how the Sirens were sent to the human world.

Also, the Pony of Shadows is more evil in the comics because that Pony of Shadows is from another dimension, where Stigyan fully grasped the form.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide