Pony Venting Thread

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Anonycat  
Yeah, but its not that difficult later when you find out they are the minority.

Also, Its kinda funny for me to read about “how Twilight used minor self-levitation with her telekinesis to avoid attacks” in fanfics todays. CRISIS: Equestria’s Twilight would be broken as hell if she have wings.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
A lot of people in this very same community has done the same with stuff they personally didn’t like and nobody batted an eye.  
But when someone does it with ponies is when everyone loses their minds.  
full
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@[Ω]  
If they make it subtle, then it’s not that bad or even when they say that they don’t like one or both then it’s fine, but if they get all preachy and in your face about it and whine nonstop about it that it “RuiNeD tHE SHow!!!1” and all that, then that’s when it gets annoying and the fics shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@northern haste  
I’m one of those people sadly.

@Beau Skunky  
We saw it used again in The Summer Sun Setback, implying that its going to be how raising duties are gonna be done in Equestria from now on. That just makes me depressed and astounded that an important duty can possibly be misplaced or broken FOR GOOD. Even a fan animation I just saw implies that the Amulet is gonna be a part of daily life for Twilight.

@Beau Skunky  
I’ve never forgotten ManiacalDude either. I think he holds the record for the earliest ragequitting the show among the entire fandom.  
Fun fact: He was actually the first guy that wasn’t a follower of me to comment on my first pony pic, Celestia’s Abuse.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Wiimeiser  
It was the starting sign that his involvement with watching the show and being with the fandom didn’t go as he hoped, but he didn’t leave yet. After The Return of Harmony aired, he was one of the first very passionate Discord haters. Then came Luna Eclipsed and he was pissed that Luna was not the Fluttershy-clone we saw at the end of the pilot. He later made his own top 10 most hated cartoon characters list with number 3 being a combination of Rainbow Dash, Gilda, Trixie, Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon and current Luna and number 2 being Discord. And then he saw Hearth’s Warming Eve and deemed that anytime MLP:FiM tries to make lore, it ends up pissing him off because he feels everypony is flanderized or something. He stopped watching after that and resorted to listening from others how about how newer episodes went. He was against Twilicorn naturally along with Cadance & Shining Armor. The latter he believed the show was too far in its run to reveal that suddenly Twilight has a brother (I could only imagine his reaction to hearing that his favorite pony suddenly gained a brother in Season 6.) and that Cadance would throw off the whole importance of alicorns and how it made sense that there were “only two”.

So yeah, he had a major falling out not too long before Chad Rocco’s falling out.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Wiimeiser  
Oof. Unfortunately, I don’t know all the details about his history of falling out with the show & fandom. All I can remember is that he started off well with making a Familar Faces episodes about the history of MLP’s cartoons and how they lead up to FiM which he loved at the time. Then he started making his own review series for FiM in which he foreshadowed in another one of his videos that him talking with someone about suddenly controversial The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well. He then made videos about Swarm of the Century and The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 which I never watched and a video about Luna Eclipsed which I did see. I had a difficult time trying to understand what his thoughts were for that episode but he along with ManiacalDude had a problem with Luna’s reintroduction.  
Things seemed to be heading south for CR after that video and then the shit completely hit the fan when A Canterlot Wedding arrived. From what I heard, he was part of a livestream watching the episode and he was completely bitching the entire way through. After that, all I’ve seen his comments he’s made related to Season 3 saying that they’re just like the third and fourth seasons of Dexter’s Laboratory or some other shows he thinks turned bad. I think he also hates Celestia which put him in my shitlist from that point on. A Canterlot Wedding was the last straw for him but he also expressed obvious disdain for Twilicorn and Equestria Girls. And this is all I can remember.  
I could dig into more but I would prefer not to drag my mood down from reading his bullcrap again.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Red-Supernova  
I remembered a while ago CR commissioned artwork of the Dazzlings which was strange given it was long after he dropped the show. And it wasn’t like it was hate art either, just regular fanart
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Also when searching for pony in his deviantart I can only find one picture Luna in his gallery in one of the first pictures that shows have been his favourite is that picture if twilight saying she’s not her anymore she’s a alicorn princess now
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide