Pony Venting Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
While I understand you’re mocking the “neigh-sayers,” in fairness, a funeral was shown in a Season 2 ep’ of FIM, and a monster shown in a flashback in Griffinstone is now nothing, but a skull.

So death is already canon. || Plus, the villains King Sombra, and the Storm King are confirmed as killed off officially.||
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Yeah, but they almost never actually used the word “death” (most egregiously in Wonderbolts Academy when Rainbow Dash awkwardly used 3 different terms to refer to Lightning Dust almost killing her friends).

I was more mocking how some fans act like a kid’s show having death or blood or whatever makes it “mature”.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
I do find it a little or how a show would never say kill but say was that pretty much mean the same thing instead.  
it’s kind of like changing the colour of blood it doesn’t matter what colour is it still blood
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
My parents let me & my sister watch PG, PG-13, and sometimes even certain Rated R movies as kids.

Funny thing is, many Rated R movies like “Police Academy 1,” or “Coming to America” have been shown, (though edited) on the Family Channel, and such. In fact, those movies only had a few rare innappropriate moments, and are for the most part pretty family friendly oddly.

@northern haste  
I remember Zelda Ocarina on 3DS cut out any instance of red blood, and the game still got an E-10 rating, higher then the original unedited early N64 cartridges.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
I think the rating system was more about guideline and r is the only one that actually requires a guardian for people underage. with pg-13 it’s only actually srongly recommended
Background Pony #6B7A
I don’t like taking stands but I avoid all this stuff anyway by hiding tags so I wish that was pushed more as we have filters for a reason.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Latecomer  
No - and frankly, I don’t believe it should be reported and removed.

I don’t think anything should be reported and removed unless it’s clearly violating one of the 9 posting rules (ie not pony related, violates DNP, etc.) I think people, when they see something like this that they find offensive, should do what I always do - downvote, maybe leave a snarky comment, and friggin move on with life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide