Pony Venting Thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Beau Skunky  
The difference is fans making fun of/calling out the fandom is different from the actual creators of the show doing it.

With fans making fun of the fandom you can largely ignore it since it doesn’t cone across as personal, meanwhile a professional studio going out of their way to make an episode making fun of the fanbase is a lot harder to ignore, and also can cone across as bring more petty
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Latecomer  
Even if it was honestly so what? It would’ve only been mocking the bad fans, or overly-obsessive ones, and you guys aren’t those, are you?

Honestly, I don’t see how it was personally attacking every fan frankly. (And bronies really need to get thicker skin, if they’re that easily offended by it.) And some things like Applejack’s situation don’t really have any hints of the fandom in it.

@icey wicey 1517  
Perhaps, but aside from those two moments I mentioned, I don’t see how it was referencing the brony fandom, but perhaps just fandoms in general, and the downsides of popularity. (Which some popular brony artists, and such could probably relate to.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Latecomer  
How is Applejack’s situation similar to the bronydom though? Or for that matter the ponies protesting Rarity? I don’t recall bronies ever protesting her.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@icey wicey 1517  
Dang, I don’t blame you then…

@Myoozik  
So far, it’s just 4Chan-esque shitposting, Derpi bashing and as far as the discussion threads for FIM itself, complaining about the show after Season 3-4

I understand alot of former Derpibooru users migrated there, and are upset over the way this site is run, or are soured by the recent dramas, but honestly they’re no better then this place if they’re still keeping the drama alive over there.

And while I understand if some fans prefer the Season 1/2 era, I get tired of that Seasonwunner attitude, and I wouldn’t want to get eaten alive there for “wrongthink.” So now I’m kinda afraid to go there. (Heck, some people here probably already hate me as it is. lol)
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I mean, those sites are made as a response to the drama, so it’s no surprise they’re gonna keep it alive over there anyway. Honestly if those sites are just gonna take in all of the migraters over there for the sole purpose of keeping the drama alive for no reason they can keep them
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Beau Skunky

Not that the drama is really over here either. But at this point, I’m largely unconcerned by those attitudes. I honestly think there’s worse thing to be worried about than geewunners.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Twi Clown  
Yeah, there are worse, though what are you refering to curiously?

I understand it’s not just Seasonwunners who spread drama too. I actually see the opposite extreme too Seasonwunners, as well. (Though, not as many.) Like I remember a guy bashing Lauren Faust stating the show “got better after she left,” and acted no better then they do.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
tbh i feel like there is more hate directed to people who prefer the early seasons compared to the newer ones.

Don’t et me wrong geewunners are still stupid, but i notice people tend to flip the lid too if you say you prefer the old seasons and say you don’t like any of the new ones.
Twi Clown
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Beau Skunky

Yeah, but I honestly don’t care. I’m willing to leave people be happy or miserable as they want, it’s their way to live, not mine. Geewunners and opposites will exists here, there, literally everywhere, and I don’t agree with them, but at the same time I just have no time, or energy, or interests at all to deal with them either, kinda like posting and letting their comments passing by while I keep with my own conversation.

Perhaps is just me, I’m just simply looking to have something good in return, and since I don’t even find them hilarious at all, then I just ignore them because I just can’t get anything good from them. I have the beliefe that nothing is for free, and I don’t mean money, I mean that I need to feel that I’m getting something good in return from something, otherwise I don’t care.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide