Pony Venting Thread

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Attempted to unfollow this Twitter now  
full  
full  
I want To make it Perfectly clear I am not bothered that it happened it was how and when.  
Update: After looking at other reply he sent To other users that was saying similar things I decided true on follow NY also blocked me To other users that was saying similar things I decided true on follow NY also blocked me To other users that was saying similar things I decided to unfollow and he also blocked me
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Well, I don’t think they could’ve dedicated a whole episode to them, especially sense places/countries are still a bit touchy about that kinda thing.  
Truthfully, I was never too big on LyraBon, (or most popular ‘ships for that matter) so I don’t mind how it was handled in a more subtle way.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
I not saying they should have done entire episode for them Just a bit more than a random background detail that could easily be cut Or at the very least happened much earlier in the show.  
There is such thing as too subtle
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@WyrmSpawN  
Yet they don’t see the point in it, they’re acting like it’s irrelevant just because Goldner cancelled G4 in favor of G5 just because they cried crocodile tears over their movie not doing as hot in the box office as, say Coco or Despicable Me 3. Or they just don’t care about the fans anymore.

This is why Hasbro needs a CEO that cares about their fans than themselves.

Est. 2012
@Latecomer  
Tbf, most modern cartoons have celebrities doing VAs, like Ben Schwartz in the new DuckTales.

But if it’s only for the film, then it’s a matter of time before new VAs would voice the new protagonists of G5 whether it’s a spinoff of the film or not.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I wouldn’t call Schwartz a major celebrity either, in fact, I never heard of him before he voiced 3 blue cartoon characters.

Speaking of Sonic, his original voice Jaleel White used to be a huge celebrity, but only mostly for his Steve Urkel character on ABC’s “Family Matters” sitcom. Ironically, his character was a very minor bit/joke character in Season 1, but became so popular, he became a regular quickly. Nowadays hardly anyone remembers that show unless they were children of the ‘90s, and Jaleel White rarely does acting gigs, as he’s more of a sports writer now. (Though, he did guest star as the genie in the new Ducktales.)

Est. 2012
What should I call these actors then if they’re not celebrities despite being in live-action shows?

Most live-action actors got into cartoons these days. Heck, Rachel Bloom from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend voiced a goddamn kirin in a Season 8 episode. That goes in par with people such as Emily Blunt, John De Lancie, Patton Oswalt, Enid Raye Adams, Taye Diggs, Uzo Aduba and even Weird Al, which they were all involved in the shows and films.
Fwelin

I’ve been going through the entire series and putting together an image collection of every single spell or magical thing Twilight has done, and this is going to be a decent-sized project by the time it’s done, haha. I’m only a little bit into Season 3 and already have about 40 images that I’m going to have to caption.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide