Pony Venting Thread

DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer
To be fair, at that point the series had already introduced multiple examples of technology that could have been of use to Scootaloo. No guarantee she’d get into the Wonderbolts with any of them, but she’d have the experience of flight that she’d been yearning for.
For that matter, I have a sneaking suspicion that that comic was made specifically in response to the fact that Scootaloo never so much as looked at a hang glider - to have there be some canon work formally acknowledging (to the extent that they can) that even if there ends up being no hope of Scootaloo flying naturally, she has options.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Sometimes I feel like I have certain interpretations of characters that I have in my head. It’s bottled up. And sometimes I feel angry when a charavter is in character and is not the way I interpreted them. Or if a fanfic writer writes them in a way I didn’t want them to.
I feel like lashing out even if I haven’t.
I know it’s pretty selfish to tjink like this.
But I feel like I have these ideas that I need to get out.
Sigh I don’t want to be a jerk though. They have the write how they want to. Just as I have the write the characters how I wanr them to be.
Maybe I need to express myself more instead of getting angry others aren’t writing Twilight the vwry spwcific way I want them to.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
There’s always writing them down on fanfictions or make them via art if you want to express these ideas. Plenty of fans have different interpretations of characters including me and half of the time no one says anything bad about it.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So with the Reddit R/place event going on, a bunch of popular Twitch streamers found out about the event and decided to get their viewers to go and vandalise anything MLP relaed in the canvas.
literally anything else next ot the ponies isn’t getting removed/destoryed, only things relating to MLP are getting targeted.
this sucks :/
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
And the streamers are back out in force again, the whole tribute to MLP has now been erased.
The only pony rep we have now is a tiny Trixie planted on the Trans pride flag, and I dint think any streamer is dumb enough to try and raid something made by the transgender community
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I don’t get this whole kisekai thing. It looks lazy, cookie cutter and uncanny and I keep seeing it on the front page a lot which confuses me.
Background Pony #23C0
@Myoozik
It’s one person posting other people’s archives. Not much anyone can do about it but wait for them to run out of material.
As for the kisekae thing itself, it’s not much different from the pony creator in my view. Some people really want to create but lack the talent to make anything themselves so things with premade content is very appealing to them. Unfortunately those same sort of people are fine with making the same kind of picture over and over again. The whole thing also reminds me of an embarrassing stage in my own life when I thought everything should be anime-ified.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
no wait it IS the same spammer i dealth with before :/
Poor tagging, not crediting artists or the sources, someone always gets the lowest image quality versions of the pics…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide