Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Just when I’ve seen it all, I’m seeing G5 being compared to Fallout: Equestria and based off of it, the latter is better apparently. These people don’t realize that the so called “comparisons” with one another are entirely coincidental.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
I feel like some people really need to let it go when it comes to their hatred of a character. There’s a difference between hating and disliking a character and hating and disliking a character incessantly and making sure everyone knows about it.
Tell that to Ring Team and his view on Starlight Glimmer.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m sure I’m not the only one here who fears that the belief of Hasbro saying that G5 takes place in the same world as G4 was an attempt to cash in on G4’s success instead of continuing/improving G4 while at the same time, make the writing for G5 as a way for Hasbro to exclaim “BRONIES STAY OUT!”
@Megalobronia
Oh my god, does Ring Team really do that? And I thought my dislike for Discord’s direction was annoying.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Red-Supernova
You are most certainly not.
I’m currently convinced that saying they wanted to keep the prior lore was just a ploy to keep whatever fandom remained from G4 on the hook while they half-ass the new show.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I don’t mind that they want to keep the lore prior to the old show, its just that I don’t want FiM’s push for writing that can be enjoyed by everyone as long as you put a little thought into it to be abandoned.
@Badheart
Lately, it feels like they never wanted us.
Starponys87
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Friends with Autism
@Lord WyrmSpawN
If you go in with that mindset, then I don’t think you will recognize a good show if you see one.
If you want to know my view, I thought Seasons 1 and 2 of FIM were not very serious about sending a message of friendship. For seven years, I refused to watch anything more. I was pleasantly surprised to learn how much the show had matured since then – especially since Season 6. If I had not been enticed by the beautiful visuals in the movie trailer, I might never have given the show another chance.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Starponys87
We just have super high expectations due to us being used to other story-driven shows.
Funny you say that since everybody feels like the show has gone downhill since Season 6.
Starponys87
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Friends with Autism
@Red-Supernova
I guess it comes down to different values.
Since Season 6, Spike has felt just as important as the Mane 6, despite remaining underrated. Seasons 7, 8, and 9 kept integrating boys more and more into the magic of friendship. Season 8 definitively overrode the notion that it’s better for dragons to be greedy. And Season 8 was when Spike got his wings.
To me, the writing was always flaky – but I find that message of friendship kept getting better from Season 3 forward. It seems the more I felt included as a boy, the more that many bronies left the bandwagon.
Wiimeiser
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
It seems the more I felt included as a boy, the more that many bronies left the bandwagon.
I think it was due to Derpygate, Twilicorn, Equestria Girls, Buttongate, Fighting is Magic-gate, the 11-month gap between seasons 4 and 5, and Glimmergate, not the extended focus on male characters.
Starponys87
Artist -

Friends with Autism
@Wiimeiser
I love Twilicorn. Equestria Girls 1 set a high keynote for Season 4 – and for what Twilight would be like as a Princess. I love how Starlight has developed as a character.
I feel that Derpy/Muffins needed to be presented with more dignity, to avoid making fun of handicapped people. (I feel that Snips and Snails started off as ugly caricatures of boys.) To be fair, the Button Mash videos looked deceptively like official material – and there was some language that Hasbro would have never allowed in the show, I think. On that note, Fighting Is Magic could have easily misrepresented the show, especially since it looked too much like something that could have been licensed.
I guess Snowdrop got a pass because Hasbro couldn’t say no to a blind filly who could see with her heart. Bottom line – you have to know how to make friends with the right people. You have to know the values of the people in charge, so that you don’t make a false step.
So, yeah – I have very different values than many bronies.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

The relationship between the fandom and staff peaked during Season One, when it was just a small cult following getting a bit of insider info from the creator. They should have probably never put shoutouts to us in the show; it contributed to the fandom’s sense of entitlement.
I think the real message of G5 is: “We’re going to take some risks and shake things up in a big way. If all you want is another re-heated plate of Faust’s ideas, this probably isn’t for you.”
Wiimeiser
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Latecomer
A male main character
Anti-racism discussion (to the point where some stores in my area refuse to sell the brand anymore because they think “racism is bad” and “don’t be racist” are the wrong messages to be sending to children)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide