Pony Venting Thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I would be like everyone else and also mourn over Equestria Girls being cut short but since they fucked over the Dazzlings getting a proper redemption, EqG lost it’s chance.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
Exactly, like the only way for him to be good is for others to be bad. That means he is always bad then. He is invalid until someone else does something bad to prove his worthiness. That’s just sad.
@Red-Supernova
I just wish there were more pony/human interactions than that one time in a short. Didn’t really care much about the high school premise, magic terrorizing people, and magical girls saving the day like an anime.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I like the different body styles of the g5 characters, but I don’t like TYT’s bowling-pin legs on some of them.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yes, I know I’m late and everyone is probably thinking the same thing, but… Where is Sprout!?
Seriously, I care little about how it will happen (unless it’s the dumbest f**k imaginable), but I at least want to know what happened to our mama boy.
And yeah, I want him to rise out of the shadow of his bad UMPF! (German Sound of BS) Okay, it’s just the beginning of G5. At least show our beloved/hated redcoat some kind of appreciation, Hasbro. Is this perhaps too much to ask? ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Wirklich? Am I? Hmpf… Well, then I just think to myself, others have not yet had the opportunity to formulate this thought. (smile)
But if it is so, well, I pat my shoulder for a moment and think to myself: Why has no one else come up with this thought yet? ;-)
No, seriously. HashTag, Sprout deserves recognition. And if only because he was a quite funny and in his own way even lovable character. Okay, to explain for those who ride around on words: Lovable means: He wasn’t quite as an asshole as he could have been. And much goes back to his mother. Here, HashTag: I “kick” the ass of everyone who wanted Phillys as the leader of the Earth Ponies in On Your Cutie Marks.
Well, I can accept her. As this kind of pony… But not as a serious leader of the earth ponies as long as Sunny is around there. Sorry, Phillys. You’re just such a Karen. And a greedy Karen too. Who just lets her son down. Sorry. No love for Phillys, except she deserves more than a bad haircut.
Is this a bit better for Pony Vent? ;-)
All I still expect from Phillys karen pony is: either a believable character growth, or… Images that will exist NSFW on Derpibooru. Because, reasons!
(sing reasons in a very high pitched tone that makes it clear that I don’t mean it seriously) ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yes, one hint in 19 TYPE episodes… And yet NOTHING else. Argh! It drives me crazy. ^^ (grin)
No, don’t worry. I’m cool with the series and the this slice of life episodes. But either Spourt eventually join the Shadowy Alicorn, as in Narnia, or I swear that really (story-technical) material was wasted here. ;-D
Starponys87
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Friends with Autism
@Mr.Myoozik
I think “Tell Your Tale” is like “Pony Life G5”. This version of Izzy never stopped being a destructive toddler (but Sunny and Hitch grew out of it, as per “Making a Foal of Me”).
Starponys87
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Friends with Autism
@Mr.Myoozik
It’s mainly the dumbing down of Izzy that makes it feel like “Pony Life G5”. Beyond that, it feels like normal material. I really enjoy how Pipp has developed – I now love her more than I ever did Rarity. Also, I relate to how she gets dramatic. In all, I think she’s become my spirit pony. (Hitch is also taken seriously as a character. Sunny still feels like Sunny.)
Background Pony #23C0
@Starponys87
I fear that was going to be Izzy’s fate no matter what. She’s the… I can’t recall the proper term for the random/stupid character archetype at the moment, regardless they often end up devolving into brainless gags, and unfunny non sequiturs as time goes on no matter how poorly such gags fit the character. It happened to Pinkie a few times, fortunately other writers usually stepped in to pull her back to center before too long. I excpect we’ll see the same sort of characterization befall her in the 3d series in time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide