Pony Venting Thread

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@Latecomer
I mean, we see her future in s5 and from ecological standpoint, things are fine. The vegetation be chillin’.
However…my personal headcanon? It’s because Celestia is sealed in the moon, and her solar magic has turned it into a second Sun, nourishing the plants. It was totally accidental on NMM’s part, she just wanted to dispose of her and lucked out on that front. Otherwise…bye bye plants.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
On Deviantart, I discovered that there’s an “artist” where what they do is take a G5 screencap, preferably Sunny Starscout, and poorly superimpose some badly drawn feet in front of them. Yeesh, that’ll surely help DA’s infamous reputation for bottom of the barrel fetish art.
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
@Mr.Myoozik
Eh, it’s less people doing their fetish art, and more dA being bad at filtering it away from those not interested. So then fetish artists get this mob of people in their comments telling them awful things.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide