r/place event thing

Pony Discussion » r/place event thing Search Posts
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@icicle wicicle 1517
I wonder if any of them are edgy enough during their normal streaming habits to get hit with a Twitch ban. It would be funny as hell to see them get forced into a normal person job.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

There’s a pretty enduring design for now, started with the combined crystal pieces from G5, probably to avoid suspicion.
Not sure if it’ll be able to hold much longer now that it also has pony heads.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It wasn’t wiped, the board was expanded for the second (and last) time, from 1000x1000 to 1000x2000 to now 2000x2000, or 4 times the original size. That led communities to either expand or move somewhere else and make use of the new space.
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@Dustcan
So far the MLP image are still in tact.
Mane 6 and the G5 cast around the Crystals, Trixie in the Transgender pride flag, and it eems like we are currently trying to recreate the orignal image of Rainbow Dash and Derpy.
Rainbow dash has been remade but is currently getting targed, the MLP image is holding strong and Trixie seems to be fairing ok at the moment
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sheesh, another Derpy in the lower middle part? That’s on top of the crystals + heads in the upper right quadrant, Derpy on the right border, RD and Octavia at the middle bottom and Trixie in the trans section in the middle of the upper left quadrant.
I dunno how many dedicated fans use bots or if it’s done manually with multiple accounts, but that’s pretty impressive.
EDIT: Soooo, is it a good or a bad thing that the pony stuff was amongst the first to get whited out? Hmm…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide